Arachnoboards Facebook App

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yep. i'm a college student and i use facebook every day for social networking. there probably aren't a whole lot of facebook users on this board, but I think making a facebook arachnoboards app was a great idea for whoever put it together. kudos! One thing it definitely needs for the next version is the added ability to find other arachnofacebook users so that we can find and friend eachother. There are a lot of cool people on these boards but I don't know a single one personally. Arachnofacebook could change that and help bring all us invert people together.

In any event, if you have facebook and know me from arachnoboards, look up Chandler Moore (from the Auburn network) and friend me!

clearlysaid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yep. i'm a college student and i use facebook every day for social networking. there probably aren't a whole lot of facebook users on this board, but I think making a facebook arachnoboards app was a great idea for whoever put it together. kudos! One thing it definitely needs for the next version is the added ability to find other arachnofacebook users so that we can find and friend eachother. There are a lot of cool people on these boards but I don't know a single one personally. Arachnofacebook could change that and help bring all us invert people together.

In any event, if you have facebook and know me from arachnoboards, look up Chandler Moore (from the Auburn network) and friend me!
Just wanted to let you know Mr Internet created the app and posted about it here. You could send some feedback his way. :)