1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

arachnoboards app

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Wolfywolf7, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Wolfywolf7

Wolfywolf7 Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Someone who has some computer savvy shouold whip up a AB app. I think a app like that would be awesome for T lovers on the go! I'd be willing to pay a few bucks to stay updated!

2. madamoisele

madamoisele Arachnosquire

You can stay updated for free by using an RSS reader (Such as Google Reader).

If you need help setting that up, let me know. :)

3. I can access arachnoboards through the internet on my phone...no app necessary.

4. Venari

Venari Arachnobaron

Canada
    So can I, but my blackberry curve 8520 screen is too small to effectively browse/post. I will admit I'd like a phone with a bigger screen, but I'm content with this phone after having a LG Rumor for 3 years.

An app or .mobi site would be good, though :)

5. syndicate

syndicate Arachnoemperor Old Timer

USA
    Same here!I read AB on my phone all the time.
    -Chris

6. Hamburglar

Hamburglar Arachnobaron

The only problem I have is that I can't scroll inside of a post I am making. For example, if I quote somebody I don't know how to get to the bottom of the text like arrowing down on a computer.

Other than that, it works just like a computer on my phone.

7. Ictinike

Ictinike Arachnobaron

Phones? hehe.. I did as well but now I've got a new 10.1" Android tablet that is awesome for lying in bed a night reading up on all the forums :)

8. Venari

Venari Arachnobaron

Canada
    I find that if i use the trackpad on my blackberry, and just scroll down one line, I can get to the bottom and be able to type out my response to whomever I quoted. Not sure how well this works on other phones, though

9. Wolfywolf7

Wolfywolf7 Arachnopeon

I can ussualy access it pretty good through my iphone, just think it would be totaly cool to have a AB app. IDK, I would like to make a tarantula field guide app, one with lots of pics of every kind, name, info, location ect... that would be very helpful and fun to play with