1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

ArachnidsRVA (www.arachnidsrva.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Ludedor24, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE! A+++

On Sunday I ordered a P.metallica from http://arachnidsrva.com/ and just got it in today. The shipment was packed extremely well!! I could not complain about anything shipping wise or anything else for that matter. There was a P. metallica, C. thorelli ,and an A.chocoana. They were all packed in vials with moistened paper towels and each spider was very lively. Everything got to me safe and healthy. It was shipped fedex overnight with a heat pack and crumpled paper. They threw in a couple freebies which was great! Great communication between them and I. I would love to do business with them again that is for sure! Just from talking with the owner they seem very excited and are really willing to help you get the spider you really want. These are some great people and do great business. They are on par with some of the other big online sellers (jamies,kens) Highly recommended!

I did a video Unboxing/review (sorry about the close shots) There are still pictures at the end also. :D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. T-ray

T-ray Arachnopeon

My boyfriend and I met Aaron and Monica at a show in Havre de Grace and they were great! They are nice, knowledgeable, and I ended up leaving with a species I had never considered before (a Ceratogyrus) and my boyfriend left with a couple pokies. They spent time talking with us, sharing stories and answering any questions we had. Meeting them was totally worth the 2.5 hr drive to the show!

From Tapatalk on Epic 4G
  3. High_Rolling_T

High_Rolling_T Arachnosquire

My fiance and I met Aaron and Monica at the Harve De Grace All MD Reptile Show this past weekend. They were both very knowledgeable, nice, and very easy going. They also have a great selection to choose from: many species that I had never really seen offered in person before. They were great to talk to and had great prices. If you see a certain species they have listed on their website and know they will be coming to a show near you soon, feel free to contact them and request for them to bring it along.

Thanks so much for the Poecilotheria subfusca "highland", looking forward to seeing you guys at future shows!
  4. TerroristBob

TerroristBob Arachnopeon

Super Positive+++

Visited ArachnidsRVA at the Manassas, VA show this past Saturday, came looking to buy one tarantula, and ended up walking away with three. Couldn't be happier with the new T's. Even though the expo was pretty crowded, they took time with me to answer any questions I had, were both extremely personable, and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them at any upcoming shows I go to.
  5. sine

sine Arachnopeon

I also met these folks at the Manassas show last weekend. They are very knowledgeable and friendly; a couple friends and I ended up hanging out around their booth chatting for much of the afternoon. I walked away with an H. maculata and a P. irminia who are both doing very well.
  6. GiantVinegaroon

GiantVinegaroon Arachnoprince

I met them at the Hamburg reptile show. Really cool people to talk to. We chatted a very long time about tarantulas. They were both clearly passionate and knowledgeable about their spiders. Eventually I bought one of their spiders, an Acanthoscurria sp. Great price and a nice looking spider. Will definitely do business with again!
  7. moghue

moghue Arachnosquire

I met them at the hamburg show all I can say is they are very great people and a pleasure to do business with. I talked to them a few days before the show and asked if they had this T I was looking for. They were quick to respond that they did. I told them I would be at the hamburg show and they said they would bring it with them. I am more then pleased with my
    new T plus they even threw in a freebie which was very nice of them. I will def be doing more business with them soon.
  8. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 Arachnobaron

Saw them at the Hamburg reptile show today, had a great chat ...really friendly people. I picked up a freshly molted 4 /4.5 inch P. murinus (hopefully female) :p and a sling for a great price. Will do business again!
  9. pwilson5

pwilson5 Arachnoknight

Arachnids RVA (http://arachnidsrva.com/)

Went up to the steel city reptile expo not expecting to get any Ts.

Came home with a freshly molted a seemani sling!!
    They even threw in a lil OBT sling for free.

Was good talking to them today
  10. Wiggles92

Wiggles92 Arachnopeon

I'm extremely impressed with the four slings that I got from them at the Steel City Reptile Expo; I got a L. parahybana, Euathlus sp Pichidanqui Blue Beauty, and two P. murinus. I certainly will be purchasing from them again at the next show!
  11. Boatman

Boatman Arachnosquire

I acquired a beautiful & healthy looking P. Pederseni from them for a good price at the Hamburg Reptile Show on 2/25. They're Knowledgeable and dedicated people. I look forward to doing business with them again.
  12. Reptileplantguy

Reptileplantguy Arachnopeon

Bought my first T from Aaron and Monica. They converted me from bearded dragon ism Lol. Very personable always great and willing to do trades as well as offering great freebies.

Here is the b. Emilia I purchased from them in havre de grace md.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1330370800.612527.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1330370822.616619.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1330370859.512532.jpg

100% positive !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  13. Boatman

Boatman Arachnosquire

Just completed another excellent transaction with Arachnids RVA. Bought 2 slings & got a freebie & some dubia thrown in for good measure. Thanks again, Monica & Aaron!....
  14. Reptileplantguy

Reptileplantguy Arachnopeon

Had another great transaction with Monica and Aaron. The prices are always great and they are always so knowledgable about their product. Bought a p. striata and a Malaysian earth tiger on Saturday. They were even nice enough to throw in an obt sling. Thanks again guys

100% positive
  15. Hey, everyone, first post here on Arachnoboards. Just wanted to leave a review for Aaron and Monica from Arachnids RVA. I have purchased tarantulas from them at the last two Prince William County, VA reptile shows, and can't wait until May 12. They have the most extensive inventory of species of any dealer I've come across in person, and are very knowledgeable and passionate about the service they provide. they are always quick to respond to e-mails and go out of their way to help newbies with
    hobby queries! Can't recommend them enough! http://arachnidsrva.com/
  16. kinionx

kinionx Arachnopeon

These people are amazing! I wanted (another) pretty T except a baby this time. I had no clue they had my favorite kind! A green bottle blue! Its the cutest lil thing! They even hooked me up with a temporary cage until it grows! As soon as I got back from the richmond reptile expo and set up the tank. I threw a little cricket in there. It pounced on it within seconds like a good lil baby! Thanks Aaron and Monica! :)

17. dominic

dominic Arachnopeon

Arachnids RVA

I just bought a Brachypelma Emelia from these guys and Im very happy with the new experience of being a Tarantula owner. I met the RVA couple at a Maryland reptile expo but they go to alot more shows tho. They are friendly and informative because all my questions and inquirements were percisely answered from good conversation in person and quickly responded emails. It seems that their company and collection are still growing, and they are definately quite impresive. I belive that if somebody were to ask for a spider from them, they would do their best to get it if they dont already have it!Check out this cool Tarantula breeding comany from Richmond, Virginia at www.ArachnidsRVA.com
  18. GiantVinegaroon

GiantVinegaroon Arachnoprince

These guys had a lone male Aphonopelma hentzi that needed some loving, so I decided to take him in to try out on my lovely lady. Just received their package moments ago in fact. Packing is top notch, and the spider is absolutely gorgeous! Will definitely be doing work with these guys again!
  19. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 Arachnobaron

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  20. raven09va

raven09va Arachnopeon

Positive 100%

Leaving a review :) I just got my Avicularia Avicularia today. Shes doing great! The shipping quality was good and the heatpack was still warm a couple hours after opening the box. She was really comfy in the container! I absolutely love her and recommend ArachnidsRVA 100%.

Here's a picture of her now.