Arachnidlxl

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just curious as to whether anyone has ever delt with this guy. Hes got a few T's that I am interested in but he doesnt have a review.
I dont mean any offense I'm just curious. {D

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah I wasn't too happy with the guys attitude when I was dealing with him. I decided it was better to just not attempt anything at all. Thank you for the post, it confirms my suspiscions...

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have sold him stuff

I sold him a few spiders. Still waiting on payment for the rest of them. He Told me upfront he wouldent be able to pay for a while so its ok. He still remains in contact with me though.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am still waiting for him to contact me to make our deal right, just so you know. the spiders you are interested in could be the ones he got from me that he still owes for. You can see what i mean in the link posted before.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am still waiting for him to contact me to make our deal right, just so you know. the spiders you are interested in could be the ones he got from me that he still owes for. You can see what i mean in the link posted before.
I believe this guy is back on here with a new name. Be very wary of doing business with a guy from Coloma Michigan. ADMINS BEWARE
I dont know how many from that township are on AB but when i see a guy who has shafted people and was the only one i saw from that town, then all of a sudden he dissapears and i see another guy posting in the classifieds from the same place it make me go HMMMMMMMMM.

ANY WAY
I have still not heard a word, STILL not been reimbursed.