1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Aphonopelma81

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by snakecollector, Feb 17, 2011.

1. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnogeek Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Positive!!!!
    Couldn't be happier, James takes care of customers even on the left coast lol. Purchased a lot of 10 slings, they arrived healthy, safe and cute as H E double toothpicks :sarcasm:
    Will do business with him again in an instant. packing was superb. communication above Parr.
    Thank you Sir!! :biggrin:

100_5422.jpg 100_5425.jpg 100_5429 (2).jpg

2. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Had a great privilege to swoop up this beautiful purpurea James had for sale! I'm more than pleased with the whole experience! Shipping was prompt, but was delayed because of bad weather in TN. Package got here today, and she was safe and alive as ever upon opening it up! She even decided to turn her butt to me and shoot a nice stream on me as a welcome present :/

James packing of this particular spider was by far the best I have seen from anyone. Really was. Foam, within foam, wrapped in foam kind of packing. I kept each packing piece to even replicate it! Very pleased with this James. Looking forward to finding what else you have up your sleeve my friend.

Thanks again!

A++++!!!!

3. Inland Sea

Inland Sea Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Positive

Received my group of H. vonworthi in great shape. Will buy again.

4. Inland Sea

Positive

Just received a group of B. cabocla from James. Another great transaction.

5. POSITIVE BREEDER REVIEW

Sent James a MM Bumba cabocla for 50/50 breeding project about a year ago. Today he blessed me with 135 second instar slings, which is slightly more than 50% of the 261 total count. Couldn't be happier with the outcome of this project. I highly recommend James for buying from or doing breeding projects with.

Thanks,
    Skip

6. Inland Sea

Positive

Got a second group of B. cabocla from James. everything great.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ErkW

ErkW Tarantulas, Scorpions and other arachnids Arachnosupporter

Great transaction!

We did a transaction last week with James, purchasing 20 Bumba macaba slings.
    The price couldn't be beat, the packaging was fantastic, and the communication was awesome.
    We can happily recommend James as a supplier, and we'll definitely be doing business again in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteamBug

SteamBug Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!

Purchased a group of B. Cabloca slings. Got them through FedEx yesterday! Great seller, great communication. Thank you : ). Will buy from again in the future if given the opportunity.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1