1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Aphonopelma81

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by snakecollector, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Advertisement
    Positive!

I just got a package from James. Everything arrived perfect and packaging was amazing! I got tons of myglamorphs and some pedes as well. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone! I hope to do business with him again as well.

2. Thedarkelf

Thedarkelf Arachnopeon

Just recieved my pkg today for 5 E. cyanognathus and 1 pumpkin patch slings. All arrived safe, sound, and alive! Excellent correspondence and easy to deal with. Would buy from again without question! A+++
    The pumpkin patch is a Hapalopus triseriatus "lowland " and was a freebie. Thank you again!!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  3. AliciaG6987

AliciaG6987 Arachnopeon

Positive for Aphonopelma81 - James

POSITIVE for James!!

This is the 3rd time I've done business with James and he is always highly recommended! Great communication, keeps you informed, packaging is excellent, and just a great guy! He gave me a freebie for missing the drop off time which was beyond generous (C sellatus)! I also got a freebie/replacement which he did not even have to do which was a Hapalopus triseriatus "lowland " and I had purchased two E cyanognathus! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. 100% POSITIVE for James

Just received my end of a trade/ purchase with James, as always great communication, perfect packaging and lively slings
    4x Hapalopus triseriatus(lowland)
    6X Ephebopus cyanognathus
    + a free Ephebopus cyanognathus

Looking forward to doing business again
    Thanks,
    Skip

5. Inca73

Inca73 Arachnopeon

A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+

Everything went well. GREAT packing. GREAT communication. GREAT looking Tarantulas. Would buy from again.

6. Gets good reviews for a reason .Did a trade with James all went good .he has good communication,packs very well and ships when says he will.all my spiderlings arrived live well .I wouldn't worry about doing business with James he treat you right

7. EasyC

EasyC Arachnopeon

Absolutely positive! Ordered 8 slings from him, and they arrived on time and excellently packed. One of the slings didn't make it, and a refund was issued in a matter of minutes. Nice guy, great communication, and great shipping. Would not hesitate to order from him again.

8. Goldcross

Goldcross Arachnopeon

Great person to do business with. Got my pets safely and we'll packaged.

9. robbh3

robbh3 Arachnopeon

It was so great doing business with James. Not only prompt on delivery and keeping the spiders safe in transit, but also extremely generous with our trade. I totally look forward to doing, hopefully, many more transactions in the future. :)

10. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Recently completed a trade with James. Everything went great, I got several beautiful and healthy slings from him! His communication and packing was fantastic! Great doing business with you, thank you for the babies!

11. tylerdpeter

tylerdpeter Arachnopeon

I recently purchased 15 slings from James and was very impressed. Packing was A+, communication was great. No complaints here. Great price for the CB slings he offers.
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  12. dotdman

dotdman Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

Got a little horde of C. torreya trapdoors from James, and all arrived in tip-top shape despite arriving in the middle of our Minnesota winter. Packed very well, clearly knows his stuff, and was a pleasure to correspond with as well. Zero complaints at all - I'll be back!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just wrapped up a trade with James. This was my first trade and things couldn't have gone better! All the T's arrived healthy, lively and well packed. I am extremely impressed with the communication, as it was consistent, never had to wait once for a response. Looking forward to working with him again, who knows he may even get me into the dwarfs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Positve

Just received my A geroldi from James C Parks today. It came exactly when he said it would and it appears to be quite healthy. It was packed well. I would recommend anyone doing business with him...easy doing business with him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Did a trade/purchase with James and everything was perfect as usual. Looking forward to doing business in the future

Thanks,
    Skip

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pharoah36

Pharoah36 Arachnopeon

Excellent!
    Bought three Ts and all of them came in happy and healthy!
    I look forward to purchasing from him later down the road!
    Overall, had a great experience!

• Like Like x 1
  17. tjstrayer

tjstrayer Arachnopeon

PA
    Great transaction

I made my first purchase from James recently. He's really quick to respond back to you - very accessible and helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. I am particular about my ship days and James was very accommodating. Packaging was excellent and specimens arrived safely. I've only had them for a few days now but they appear to be healthy and doing well. I am looking forward to making future purchases. Thanks James!

• Like Like x 1
  18. POSITIVE!
    Just received a bulk lot of 2i slings from James and every single itsy bitsy spider arrived in excellent condition. Great packing, great pricing, great seller!

19. Casey K

Casey K Arachnoknight

US
    Positive!!!!

Just received my slings from James. Great packing! Lots of tiny babies so I know it was very time consuming. He did an excellent job with keeping in touch during the process and had to ship a day later than expected but made up for it with 5 freebies! Thanks James! I look forward to doing business with you in the near future! :)

20. Kumo Punch

Kumo Punch Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive

Purchased some slings. Always available for questions and fast shipping. When there was a problem he fixed it right away no questions asked. Great seller. Would purchase from again.