1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Aphonopelma81

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by snakecollector, Feb 17, 2011.

1. bchbum11

bchbum11 Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Just bought some slings from James. He is an A+ seller. Excellent communication and packaging, and the animals were healthy and arrived in a timely manner. Would absolutely do business again.

2. Just received my end of a trade with James. Everything was perfect as usual :D

Thanks for the freebies,
    Skip

3. Klein

Klein Arachnopeon

Positive! James is a great seller. I live in the hot city of Houston and spiders arrived alive. Great packing! Great communication.

4. Inland Sea

Inland Sea Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Positive.

Just got my order in. Everything was in great condition, even a couple freebies. Highly recommend.

5. scorpsallday3

scorpsallday3 Arachnopeon

Traded an H. lividum for 2 hot scorps from James. Everything arrived in great health and definitely sent some beautiful specimens. Will definitely do business with him again in the future. Man of his word.

6. Positive feedback for James!!! Received a package from him last week, everything was packed very well and the communication was top notch. I would definitely do business with James again. Thanks again!!!

7. sinflspeed

sinflspeed Arachnoknight Old Timer

Picked up package deal from James. Great deal and stand up guy in the hobby, Look forward to any future deals.

8. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!

What a wonderful transaction! James was great with communication, packing and follow-up. The tarantulas arrived in great condition. Highly recommended!

Jamie

• Like Like x 1
  9. MobBurrow

MobBurrow Vial Creatures Of The Hairy Mob District Arachnosupporter

Extremely grateful for james and the gorgeous female versi sent over here. We gave ours away many years ago, had a few males inbetween etc and even though these ts have some real popularity in the hobby its been painfully difficult getting hold of one. That is, until james responded to my wtb. Can't believe that worked because it's as close to a prayer as I've ever been which james answered in less than 12 hours. That's pretty consistent for the guy, responded to 99 percent of my email and msgs within minutes. He shared all her records and whatever knowledge in anyway could be helpful. I'm also impressed with the reviews here, over 70 positives and only ~30 posts. Not sure if he has a site, maybe just something goin for him. Great packing too, she could not have been any tighter. Thanks!!!! -hannah

• Like Like x 1
  10. z32upgrader

z32upgrader Arachnobaron

Moore, OK
    POSITIVE!!

Just received my end of a trade from James and couldn't be happier. All four spiders were in great shape, and quite lively. The bonus OBTs were a nice surprise. Packing was excellent, and so was his communication. Thank you James. I look forward to doing business with you again.

11. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!

James is the best! His communication is top notch, the slings arrived safe and sound. Tracking was sent in a timely manner so I knew when to expect them. James has been vey patient with my busy schedule and willing to work around it. I really appreciate it!

Highly recommended!

12. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

An easy and smooth transaction. Thank you.

13. Awesome review for james parks! I ordered 6 a purpurea and all arrived safe! Great packing and great communication!! Definitely recommend!!

14. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just sent some juvenile females to James. As always it was a pleasant deal, fast payment, and excellent communication. Its a pleasure to deal with him, and i look forward to dealing with him more. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

15. BFE Pets

BFE Pets Arachnopeon

I just recieved some Dung beetles from James. Communication was top notch. he even went the extra mile to contact me when he thought there would be a problem with shipping due to the holiday. excellent packaging job and over all a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks!

16. DAVIDJ

DAVIDJ Arachnopeon

Purchase

I just received a Linothele Megatheloides from James c. parks. The order was well packed , communication was excellent, and the specimen was in great shape. I would definitely recommend him as an excellent source for spiders .

17. McGuiverstein

McGuiverstein Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!!

Just completed a trade with James, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

We worked out a trade in the beginning of November and both shipped on 11/04. Since I have come to expect horrendous service from USPS, I was not surprised when the shipment was delayed and the tracking was not updated for a day. What I didn't expect was the box to disappear for TEN DAYS. When James and I decided that the box was probably not going to be delivered, he immediately offered to pay the value of what I sent to him. His communication throughout the whole ordeal was spot on, and his payment was very prompt.

To my surprise, the box arrived today. Unbelievably, despite the very cold conditions in my area this past week and the fact that the heat pack had been used up, the spiders arrived in perfect condition and were out of the straws and running around almost immediately. Definitely a testament to James' packing! I refunded James' money, and can say I'm definitely happy with how the trade worked out in the end!

Morals of the story, James is a great guy to do business with, and USPS is TERRIBLE.

Thanks James!
    Pat

• Like Like x 1
  18. willschwab

willschwab Arachnopeon

texas
    positive review

I just completed a deal with James got a large variety at a great price looking forward to our next deal thanks again

19. jiacovazzi

jiacovazzi Arachnoknight

Absolutely Positive! James is a great asset to the hobby, very communicative and reasonable. Both t's arrived safe and look great. I would definitely do business again!

20. geneticdefekt

geneticdefekt Arachnopeon

I received my MM Haplopelma lividum from James on time and very adequately packed. He was pleasant to deal with and very accommodating to my shipping needs. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.