Genus Aphonopelma

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I too wound up with a blue-phase Seemanni... she is beautiful, but rarely comes out for photos... i'll try tonight :)

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If it ain't broke don't fix it! Here she is ( old and reused pic ) from my good friend mike (goliath), he was kind enough to donate her to my ever-growing collection... {D

Attachments

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Why do you have a P.metallica craving? I thought you had two of them. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but even if so... alot of the stuff you already have ranks higher than P. metallica with me.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I do have two, but they have no coloration yet. My A.seemanni gave me all the blue I need for now. :)

You have a nice one too!

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks, she is great but aggressive and almost never eats..typical Aphnopelma :D

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very nice!

I had heard of the blue phase, but didn't realize the coloration was so visible!

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
maybe mine will turn blue :D im waiting for a molt. awsome pics dwayne and a gorgeous A seemani :drool:

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am jealous. I have one but more of a faded blk, almost grey. Oh well, I love her just the same.

FelixA9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is my little guy. Had him for about four years and found him in Farmington, UT.

Attachments

Last edited:

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
STUNNING!! I have 2 of them, but I have no idea what they look like-lol- I haven't seen either one in months! They never eat anymore,either! :wall:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I had a very dark phase one, and when it molted into a mature male, it turned an incredible purple color. I think I posted him on here once upon a time...I'll have to do a search. His color was just amazing.

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
That's right folks. This is the real deal here! Not petty hints of blue here or there. Took some photos of my girl. Hopefully the color holds out. I think she may have temporally satisfied my P. metallica craving.

Just stunning... And to top it off, it is confirmed female now...!
She's a hottie, Dwayne! Why is she on her back in that one pic? Is she begging for a tummy rub? ;)

So how do I get my name on the list for a sling when you breed them? :D

Last edited:

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmm...because I pissed her off, so she flipped over! She kinda has an attitude...

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How uncommon is the blue?

Really beautiful!
I see a few others posted some 'blue' as well - just how uncommon is this blue phase??

Blasphemy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow that is a beautiful T. and the best looking seemanni I've seen yet. I love the blue coloration on the Chelicerae, that's what really grabs me eye :eek: