Aphonopelma wichitanum

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For all of you who have seen this awsome T for sale and have no idea what an adualt looks like I have a pic that I took that I would like to share. But let me give credit to John Bell because the tarantula is his. Here ya go

Sincerely,

Brandon

Attachments

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
WOW!

Brandon,
AWESOME! Very nice t!

Peace,
Gillian

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Brandon
For all of you who have seen this awsome T for sale and have no idea what an adualt looks like I have a pic that I took that I would like to share. But let me give credit to John Bell because the tarantula is his. Here ya go

Sincerely,

Brandon
Nice! any locality info?
Ed

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its nice to see an adult, good looking female.
That must be my slings mama.
John gave me the sling as a freebie when I bought some of his
P. murinus slings.
Its a 1/4" and slow growing.

Attachments

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ernie,
In that case that would be mom, she is gorgious, as far as local goes i think its Found in the Wichita Mountains in southern Oklahoma. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Brandon

tarantulakeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Brandon is correct on the locale. I purchased this female from John Hoke at last year's ATS convention. I fell in love with her as soon as I took her out of the container in the hotel room. Docile as could be. She was collected by John's helper (whose name escapes me at the moment,... Mark, no I think it's Matt.) in the Wichita Mountains. A few weeks after I got her home she dropped an eggsac. She was a good mama and I left the sac with her up to the end, pulling it at 55 days. I have approximately 450 babies. Yes, they are slow growing. None have molted since I separated them out in September. John

DolphinOne

Arachnopeon
John Hoke

Hey, that's whom I got Besterr, my B. Smithi, from :) He guaranteed me that Besterr was a female. I hope he's right. I can't wait for her to grow up. She's already looking like a beauty :)