Aphonopelma johnnycashi

Liam52

Arachnopeon
I have been searching all over, especially with some contacts out west and still drawing a blank. I was wondering if anyone knows the status of the species, and if any are available in the hobby. I am aware that they were only discovered recently, but any information would be greatly appreciated!

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I have been searching all over, especially with some contacts out west and still drawing a blank. I was wondering if anyone knows the status of the species, and if any are available in the hobby. I am aware that they were only discovered recently, but any information would be greatly appreciated!
Have you checked the Folsom Prison yet? HAHA, sorry I just had too. But actually I think they were discovered near the prison site or at least thats what an Auburn article read.

I haven’t seen any around for sale. Good luck.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I saw them for sale twice, and one of those times I bought one, and that was early last year.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I saw a Youtube video of a reptile show in Canada and noticed one of the invert dealers had some on his table. Who knows if they're real, however.