Aphonopelma crinirufum questions?

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My questions are for the Aphonopelma crinirufum are:
1.) Does any one have pics I can see and if so can you post them here for me to see?
2.) Can owners please tell me the temperment?
3.) Can anyone tell me how come these are rarely avaliable (same reason as a G. pulchra)?
4.) Any other information you can offer me?
I think this is a neat looking tarantula and I was just trying to get some background information on them from people here other then what I have read on the net. Thanks {D

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
1.) Does any one have pics I can see and if so can you post them here for me to see?
I have two different spiders that were sold to me as A. crinirufum.

And the "blue fang one"...

Later, Tom

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Is one male and one female :? ? Or do you think one is A. crinirufum and one is not? Thanks for the pics. The blue fang T's are definately neat looking IMO!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A "Blue Fang" Aphonopelma? Wowzers. I want!

<adds another T to the list..>

Any idea on which of those is a true crinirufum (or both or neither)?

aracnophiliac

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a "Blue Fang" and i Found that it enjoys it encloser the same as my chilian rose

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Any idea on which of those is a true crinirufum (or both or neither)?
Nope.

Although the Blue fang one does resemble The A. burica That I keep, and seems to match to this photo.

The first photo I posted looks more like this photo.

Although these are just assumptions based on internet photo's. I've never compared or read the description for either sp.

You can see pics of males of both sp. here. I can't help to think the A. crinirufum and A. burica that were sold a couple of years ago are the same spider. (Prehaps both being A. burica :? ).

Regardless, I expect the "blue fang" one to have an eggsac anyday now:cool:

Later, Tom