Aphonopelma Chalcodes

Badam3co

Arachnopeon
Hello guys.
I would LOVE to add an " Aphonopelma Chalcodes " to my collection, however I dont seem to find a seller in Europe for this species. Does anyone know where I can buy one, or maybe even if any of you is selling one of these amazing girls?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
If you're on Facebook then this guy has an adult female for sale, never ordered from him myself though. Seems expensive though, I only paid £35 for my adult female.

Last edited by a moderator:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I can vouch for Radosław from CFTN. Even though prices are too expensive IMO

He will also ship to portugal for you.

lazarus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They're not that common in Europe, thespidershop UK had one not long ago but it was a WC specimen, I personally avoid buying WC. Matthias Köhler (haarigeachtbeiner.de) has chalcodes slings listed in his offer I've tried contacting him via email but got no replay, maybe you have better luck.

Badam3co

Arachnopeon
They're not that common in Europe, thespidershop UK had one not long ago but it was a WC specimen, I personally avoid buying WC. Matthias Köhler (haarigeachtbeiner.de) has chalcodes slings listed in his offer I've tried contacting him via email but got no replay, maybe you have better luck.
I've just sent an email. thanks for the info

StampFan

Arachnodemon
I just got my first a few weeks ago and I'm quite smitten. Much more beautiful than I expected, and their activity level seems to differ from a lot of my others. So far its been a keeper!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I just got my first a few weeks ago and I'm quite smitten. Much more beautiful than I expected, and their activity level seems to differ from a lot of my others. So far its been a keeper!
Yeah, they're not your typical pet rock, mine eats like a beast as well (surprising considering all the times "poor appetite" has been used when describing them).

boina

Lady of the mites
Matthias doesn't do email - he's pretty much computer illiterate :rofl:. You want something you need to call - but his English is atrocious...

Delilah

Arachnopeon
Oh my! I saw some at the expo I went to last week. I had no idea they are so beautiful! I almost brought one home! Next time one is coming home with me! These were from Arizona, so I am lucky they are native near where I live. I am new to the hobby, but I didn't like that they were WC, I have read that WC have more of a chance to have parasites and disease? The man I got my T's from that day also said he saw no problem with WC. Anyway, Good luck! They seem to be awesome!