Aphonopelma chalcodes price check

BugBonez

Arachnopeon
This post could have come from my own fingers lol I am a really patient person and traffic doesn't bother me, but on a recent trip to SFO I was reminded why cities aren't my kind of place lol And add in driving a V8 4x4 truck that gets fuel mileage on par with a damn big rig... overnight shipping IS legitimately often cheaper LOL

Expos are always great though!
Exactly the vehicle I drive. And then there is parking the "Theraphosa blondi" of vehicles...
Either way I'll be on the lookout for the next Expo near me.

Last edited:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Exactly the vehicle I drive. And then there is parking the "Theraphosa blondi" of vehicles...
Either way I'll be on the lookout for the next Expo near me.
I cannot put into words my extreme hatred for parking lots. "What is this, a parking lot for ants?!" (in my best Zoolander voice)

There are quite a few expos around throughout the year! I don't know how far you're willing to travel, but there are several in Fresno (we are down there a lot so it works for us), and of course the huge one in Sacramento that was already mentioned...

Pernicious

Arachnosquire
Very true! I must be a lil crazy..lol. i litteraly just bought my wife a new car so i didnt have to drive my truck to Oregon to get my pulchras. Lol 8 hours of nothing but traffic it sucked soo bad. but!! I did get two of my all time favorite ts!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very true! I must be a lil crazy..lol. i litteraly just bought my wife a new car so i didnt have to drive my truck to Oregon to get my pulchras. Lol 8 hours of nothing but traffic it sucked soo bad. but!! I did get two of my all time favorite ts!
*I* don't think that's crazy... but I am mad as a hatter, so... LOL