Anyone Wanna Go To The ATS Convention With Me????

willyomt

Arachnopeon
Hi All,
I've posted this elsewhere, and would like to post it here too. So, here it goes:

I realize this may be a risky proposition, so if anyone replies, I'll have to make sure everything is legit before making any plans.

But, having said that, I am going to the ATS convetion in Rio Rico Arizona this July, and I will be driving. I live in Helena, Montana and would like to have a travelling companion to share expenses with, as well as experiences.

It can be a guy or a gal, (gal, gal, gal!!!) and I drive a 2007 Camry Hybrid, so even at $5 a gallon, gas cost should be a bit more affordable. I plan on staying at motels along the way, but not extravagant ones. To save on money. But don't worry gals, we will either get 2 beds or 2 rooms!

On the way I will be stopping in Delta, Utah to do some trilobite digging, and I plan on stopping in Virgin Valley Nevada to dig for black opals.

I will be leaving Helena on July 19th, which gives me plenty of time to get to Rio Rico for the convention. I am taking at least 2, but hopefully 3 weeks off, and after the convention I plan on travelling around the Southwest looking for bugs and herps and junk. I would be willing to meet someone, or even swing out of my way some to pick them up if necessary, as long as it's not toooooo far out of my way.

Anyway, the offer is out there. If anyone is interested, please send me a message and we'll see if we can work something out!

Thanks all.

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:( Awww wish I could go. I'm already doing a ton of traveling this summer though. I'm in Bozeman.