Anyone try these yet?

Drenalin

Arachnopeon
An EBAY item. Crystal clear terrariums priced generously low but manufactured and shipped from China. A large measures 37.5×24.6×19.4 centimeters (roughly 12"×9"×7"). Small for a large but is priced as a 'Buy It Now' at $23.38 USD with free shipping. An obvious negative is the 2-3 week delivery time. It does appear the arcrylic is not sealed but snaps together, I'm assuming to keep shipping costs free. The enclosures look to offer super views and adequate ventilation. I just question the durability and the method the enclosures are put together. Looking for any feedback from anyone who has took the leap. If not, I may give one a try.

Attachments

StampFan

Arachnodemon
An EBAY item. Crystal clear terrariums priced generously low but manufactured and shipped from China. A large measures 37.5×24.6×19.4 centimeters (roughly 12"×9"×7"). Small for a large but is priced as a 'Buy It Now' at $23.38 USD with free shipping. An obvious negative is the 2-3 week delivery time. It does appear the arcrylic is not sealed but snaps together, I'm assuming to keep shipping costs free. The enclosures look to offer super views and adequate ventilation. I just question the durability and the method the enclosures are put together. Looking for any feedback from anyone who has took the leap. If not, I may give one a try.
They don't seal, so you'd have to seal them yourself. You would also have to snap it together yourself, and there's a good chance it gets broken in shipping. They can feel quite flimsy as well, I'd be weary of putting much heavy substrate in there (ie not potting soil).

I've ordered a good number of different enclosures from China off of Ebay now. Other than a seller called Acanpro they *all* send stuff terribly packed and arrive broken well more than half the time. I would recommend re-sealing the seams on any acrylic that you buy off of Ebay, I've had a couple of nice enclosures come apart after substrate is added, just too much pressure on an inadequately sealed product.

Don't buy off of a volume seller with less than a 99.3 rating or so if you have the choice....

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Similar terrariums are on sale here. The cheapest possible plexiglass CNC water jet cut with fancy packaging. I've seen them for sale for around $8.

Drenalin

Arachnopeon
They don't seal, so you'd have to seal them yourself. You would also have to snap it together yourself, and there's a good chance it gets broken in shipping. They can feel quite flimsy as well, I'd be weary of putting much heavy substrate in there (ie not potting soil).

I've ordered a good number of different enclosures from China off of Ebay now. Other than a seller called Acanpro they *all* send stuff terribly packed and arrive broken well more than half the time. I would recommend re-sealing the seams on any acrylic that you buy off of Ebay, I've had a couple of nice enclosures come apart after substrate is added, just too much pressure on an inadequately sealed product.

Don't buy off of a volume seller with less than a 99.3 rating or so if you have the choice....
Thanks! Great feedback. I was skeptical of the design and will save myself the money and time.