Anyone talked to drapion in the last week?

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I ordered some scorpions from drapion a couple weeks ago. He was suppose to ship them last Monday, but couldn't because he was too busy. He said he'd ship them this Monday, but I haven't been able to get a reply from him for the last week. This is Wed. and still no scorps.

I know he's suppose to be a stand-up guy, but I wanted to see if anyone has talked to him? I've sent multiply PM's and I've seen that he's been on AB several times throughout the day.

I hope he's okay.

lostriverdoc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Concerned

Had a deal with him just before Thanksgiving and sent the money. Delivery confirmation said he received it on the 25th. and he was supposed to ship on Monday the 27th. E-mailed and PMed on the 29th. to check if everything was a go, but still have not heard from him. :confused:

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hm, that concerns me even more now. He has some great reviews. That's why I ordered from him. I did notice, however, that one review mentioned that the deal was stretched out. My order wasn't worth very much $ so I don't think he's run off with my money. LOL! I just really want my scorps. Or at least a reply to my messages.

Does anyone else know what might be going on?

lostriverdoc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Was just PMed by drapion and everything is cool. When your an on-line seller and you have lots of orders to fill, some may get lost in the shuffle. And I totally understand these things can happen.;)

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I also received a PM from drapion. Seems he's been working non-stop. The reason his profile shows that he's been online is because AB is his home page so whenever someone else in the house gets online it appears that he is on AB. I am confident that all will be worked out.

Only Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Darren is good people I'm sure everyone will be taken care of. No worries....:)

Ron