Anyone know of any tarantula discord servers?

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Just wondering if anyone uses discord here knows of any tarantula discord servers. PM me with any links. Also BTW here's my discord if anyone wants to talk to me outside of the boards I'm on there like 24/7 and am super responsive

Last edited by a moderator:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Now I have to Google what the heck a "discord" is in this scenario because none of my known definitions of the word make any sense here...

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Yep. There's an arachnoboards one.

Myself and quite a few others are on it. Probably dead now though.

There's a thread on it.

If it gets going again I'd love to get back into it .

Think we'll have to make a new one if people are interested. The old invite link is invalid and the member who made it is not active anymore unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Now I have to Google what the heck a "discord" is in this scenario because none of my known definitions of the word make any sense here...
Discord is a chat/messaging client that is popular among gamers.

korlash091

Arachnosquire
Yep. There's an arachnoboards one.

Myself and quite a few others are on it. Probably dead now though.

There's a thread on it.

If it gets going again I'd love to get back into it .

Think we'll have to make a new one if people are interested. The old invite link is invalid and the member who made it is not active anymore unfortunately.
if any of you makes a new one count me in!

SOLOKILLER2601

Arachnopeon
Just wondering if anyone uses discord here knows of any tarantula discord servers. PM me with any links. Also BTW here's my discord if anyone wants to talk to me outside of the boards I'm on there like 24/7 and am super responsive
discord.gg/Bugs is a good server

BrazenHussy87

Arachnopeon
a discord site suggested by a sub Reddit.....I'll pass
Thank you for this! I joined the t a server yesterday. I spend more time on discord than I do anything else outside of my gaming so I was excited there were spood discord servers lol

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Thank you for this! I joined the t a server yesterday. I spend more time on discord than I do anything else outside of my gaming so I was excited there were spood discord servers lol
You are welcome but I think you missed my point, or responded to the wrong post

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Yeah. Don't bother. Possibly even worse than tarantula Facebook groups.