Anyone else thinks Tarantulass are cute?

Truetran

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas are adorable! Especially avicularia/ybyrapora/caribena with their cute foot pads and the way they exploratively flail while they walk. Even things like the way ts scoop up prey items then stand on their tippy toes is so adorable!! God and the fuzz!!!

Obviously this is all coming from the perspective of 'this is a wild animal and should be respected as such' but they really are beautiful, adorable creatures

Gossamer

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas are adorable! Especially avicularia/ybyrapora/caribena with their cute foot pads and the way they exploratively flail while they walk. Even things like the way ts scoop up prey items then stand on their tippy toes is so adorable!! God and the fuzz!!!

Obviously this is all coming from the perspective of 'this is a wild animal and should be respected as such' but they really are beautiful, adorable creatures
I pretty much agree with everything said here. I think they're absolutely adorable.. except I have a fondness for the fuzzy terrestrial ones instead of the avics. And yes, also coming from a very strict see-see-no-touch policy.

Truetran

Arachnopeon
I pretty much agree with everything said here. I think they're absolutely adorable.. except I have a fondness for the fuzzy terrestrial ones instead of the avics. And yes, also coming from a very strict see-see-no-touch policy.
Interesting! I've still yet to find a terrestrial species I actually wanted

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
This thread is so full of love (look at all these people gone cuckoo over their floofy albos :troll:)! Im over with the usual straight-up-squidward faces who are practically impervious to tarantula charming pedi-winks! :happy: Ill have to buy a teddytarantula soon lol :astonished::happy:

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
"ugh. This guy again. If i dont get a roach this time, I'll be not happy." Except it had just molted, so it was not happy.

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
"ugh. This guy again. If i dont get a roach this time, I'll be not happy." Except it had just molted, so it was not happy.
It's like they're using you. You feed them to make them look them look fat, but they exploit that opportunity by growing! What nasty little turds they are! :happy:

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon

Ikr? I love the way they wave their little feetsies <3

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
My versicolor sling went from "I think its gonna die" to super fat in 2 weeks. What clingy drama queens these things are :troll::happy: