anyone close to Oklahoma with a adult male b jacksoni?

RichardMorris

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just after my female gave birth, (and after I moved them into a warm closet) the male died, and then the female ate all the babies. I didn't think she was that close to birth or I would have left them alone.

So, I am in the market for an adult male b jacksoni.

I prefer someone close (Tulsa/Broken Arrow?) as it's too cold for decent shipping.

Willing to pay premiun price...

Thanks

Richard

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
At a couple of the reptile shows in Broken Arrow (sponsered by GoLizards) I have seen some B. jacksoni for sale by Kansas City Reptile Distributers...I think their phone number is 913-269-5764 unless they've changed since I had gotten their card a couple years back. Otherwise you could contact golizards to see if they would have any. I think the next show is in February though...so it's going to be awhile. Otherwise, I'd do the rounds as many people are able to do good shipping in cooler weather. I know Brandon with Reptist has always done excellent shipping for me, even when it's been freezing out. He's pretty much got the heat packs down to a science now...lol. Other than that, I'm sorry I can't be much of a help to you. Hope you find one though. Oh, there is someone else on here that may have one, his name is Eric, but I forgot his username. It's something like backwoods...

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This species breeds faster than some roaches;) .
She will probably have another litter or 2 without a male. I think they have babies every 3 months.

RichardMorris

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was thinking the same thing. she still looks really fat. Time will tell.

Richard