Anybody going to the F.I.R.E. expo Orlando

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's only about 3"...she'll get even more red. Many I love those B. boehmeis...

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He would FREAK!!!!! He's been helping me out a lot since my surgery, so I'm gonna to buy him a few spiders. And he has no idea. He has saved his money just for this and the Daytona Show. So maybe he can buy an extra. More the merrier right?

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We will be bringing these true spider spp. kukulcania hibernalis,Phidippus audax,Latrodectus mactans,Latrodectus geometricus,Hogna carolensis,Sosippus floridanus....

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He would FREAK!!!!! He's been helping me out a lot since my surgery, so I'm gonna to buy him a few spiders. And he has no idea. He has saved his money just for this and the Daytona Show. So maybe he can buy an extra. More the merrier right?

Of course!! I'm going with about $100. I need to buy 2 KKs, so I can display the B. boehmei and my new female G. aureostriata. They are both in shoeboxes. :(

I bet your son is just beside himself about going to the show. haha WIll be fun to meet him, too.

By the way, your cresteds are totally adorable. We must talk more about them.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
We will be bringing these true spider spp. kukulcania hibernalis,Phidippus audax,Latrodectus mactans,Latrodectus geometricus,Hogna carolensis,Sosippus floridanus....
Humm, Sosippus huh, Im interested, just might take a look.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok, great, looking forward to it. If you get voicemail, leave a message. I am checking out places to board my horse tomorrow, but I will return calls.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
oasis, can you save a sosippus for me.

Last edited:

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All I know is that I have BROWN WIDOWS! ;) Geez, I'm a theraphosid girl.

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Phidippus audax We only taking 2 of them and there $5 ea And the Sosippus floridanus we are just bringing the 1 we have and if you can find us before we get rid of it let us know tommorow if you still want it..

Last edited:

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I LOVE that my new job is 10-6 M-F. Who ever thought a cooking job could ever have such fabulous hours? Frees me up for cool things like critter shows. :D I have ALL DAY.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I LOVE that my new job is 10-6 M-F. Who ever thought a cooking job could ever have such fabulous hours? Frees me up for cool things like critter shows. :D I have ALL DAY.
Are you still at the ra....err, mouse?