Any Rat Lovers Here?

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
How long did it live? I've always been partial to the California Kings (the banded black/white you find in the wild, not the brown variant), Mexican Black Kingsnakes, and a few of the locality specific species you find up in the Mtns in Mex and Arizona. Plus some milksnakes as well.
Yeah. She lived for years don't know why she died. One day I went to feed her and she was gone. Alot of grown woman crying. She ate like a pig. Used thawed mice. Maybe she pined away because I wouldn't bring her a nice rattlesnake to eat....

SpiderSling2017

Arachnopeon
I love rats, when I was 12 I had 4, all females.

Now both me and my fiancée own 25, all from breeding! Rats are my passion, and so will be Ts soon

OveroMare

Arachnopeon
Love them. Got my first pet rat as a result of keeping snakes. The lonely rat obviously needed a friend. Two led to four which led to even more.

Before long I was in deep. I became a paying member of the nearest rodent club (which was 2 states away.).. Traveled there once a month for meetings and shows. Yes - judged rat and mouse shows.

That of course led to collecting and breeding the fanciest of fancy.

Anyhow, I no longer keep rodents. No live ones that is. ;) Unfortunately I developed extremely bad allergies to them. I do miss my rats though. Super fun and loving.