any onekeep em

bhoeschcod

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well back to the fishie its still alive and swiming:D and i think ill get some pepples to line the tank with ill post moe vids after.

bhoeschcod

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
disaster my stupid cat nocked the tank off the table:eek: i was lucky enough to get the fish before it died:8o :(

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a gold fish thats 8 inches in legth and 4 inches in width we call him mohawk but were gonig to call him the monster. There good of eating escaped crikets you caught thats a goodd reason for these guys.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You need to get a 10 gallon aquarium set, complete with filter if you really are interested in keeping your fish alive.
The way are keeping it now is borderline abuse, I know its just a fish but it still deserves to be cared for properly. You can get cheap complete set up at Walmart or maybe your local fish store will have a used set up. You can also watch craigslist for tanks.
Your mom might be upset about goldie but you really need to talk to her and see if she will help you get it set up right. You can always do extra choirs or even hit the neighbours up for odd jobs to try and get some $$ together.

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't know if the fish would even eat them. you could try it though.

my tank is a 10gal, with most of the stuff I mentioned in the list. and a gravel substrate.

it looks quite simmilar to this one - http://tomsfish.com/images/TANKS/tanklistpics/goldfish29.JPG

'cept the fish were prettier, and there was a light in the lid, a filter, and a few airstones, and quite a few plants.

bhoeschcod

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well i gues the fun is over:( my mom found out i had the little fishie.:wall:

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
educate her. what harm is the fish doing? is it releasing radaition? you are the one taking care of it, she doesn't have to do anything at all.

besides, if you are 14, you are now legally alowed to purchase, maintain, and keep pets.

(that's how it works in britain)