Any one else do this or am I really weird?

Dman

Arachnosquire
I send these to my wife randomly. She still loves me even though she is not a big tarantula fan. I am not a very creative dude and mostly considered a man's man. However, when it comes to decorating enclosures and anything T related I can nerd out hard. 20190817_113730.jpg 20190817_112012.jpg 20190817_110430.jpg

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
No, I do not do that. Consequently, that leaves only one option in answer to the question. You left me no other choice.

Goopyguy56

Arachnoangel
My wife hates my t's. I am lucky she let's me have them. We are all wierdos on here. It is something to be proud of. We aren't sheep like alot of others

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Awww those are cute! My husband was telling his coworkers about all our critters. He was asked, "how does your wife feel about you having all those critters?" We had a hearty laugh over that one, my T wish-list is a mile long and I started this addiction. I don't think my husband is addicted, I think he just loves me and lets me do what I want. :)

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My wife likes my Ts from a distance haha I don’t send her this kind of thing though, but I send my mum T pics, she’s a huge fan

Dman

Arachnosquire
My wife likes my Ts from a distance haha I don’t send her this kind of thing though, but I send my mum T pics, she’s a huge fan
My wife also keeps here distance. However when I rehouse she is always concerned that the T will like its new home. She may not care for them but she wants them happy.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
That is awesome. Please tell me you passed this out to friends and family like a funeral notice. Love it.
Naa but I have held T funerals. One time I made a little coffin out of cardboard and buried it then fired off 21 cap gun caps into the air for it

Dman

Arachnosquire
Weird, yes. Awesome, also yes. I would be stoked if my partner sent me custom tarantula memes!
Usually the love of T's is not shared amongst partners. You may need to be the sender of the memes.;)

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Really weird, but hey that’s what makes people individuals. You do you, bro. It’s fun to have fun!

BennyBTamachi

Arachnosquire
I send these to my wife randomly. She still loves me even though she is not a big tarantula fan. I am not a very creative dude and mostly considered a man's man. However, when it comes to decorating enclosures and anything T related I can nerd out hard. View attachment 318056 View attachment 318057 View attachment 318058
Thanks for giving me this great idea! (Which app or phone do you use for editing?) Will update you on my wife's reaction hehehe...

ThorsWebb

Arachnopeon
I wish I had a wife to send stuff like that to. If I ever get one, I think I will make sure that she is as weird as me.

Last edited:

Dman

Arachnosquire
Thanks for giving me this great idea! (Which app or phone do you use for editing?) Will update you on my wife's reaction hehehe...
I have a Samsung 8+ and it is part of the regular photo editor. There is not a special app that I use.