Any New Additions?

keks

Arachnobaron
I just got a small Eupalaestrus campestratus sling :happy: It's my first T.
Congratulations, I want to have it too. But the next breeder of this T is almost 500 km away from here :( .

But I got yesterday two Millepede(s?) :happy:, bought them as Tonkinbolus dollfusi. Without the flashlight they have a grey colour. I like them ^^.
20170514_204046.jpg

Marika

Arachnoangel
Congratulations, I want to have it too. But the next breeder of this T is almost 500 km away from here :( .

But I got yesterday two Millepede(s?) :happy:, bought them as Tonkinbolus dollfusi. Without the flashlight they have a grey colour. I like them ^^.
View attachment 240340
Thanks! It's so small and cute <3. I'm also looking for a G. pulchra, but they seem to be pretty hard to find.
T. dollfusi is a very beautiful species, I used to have a couple of them too.

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
Thai golden fringe, C. versicolor and (of course I need an example of this) Malaysian earth tiger.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Picked up another diversipes sling at an expo and was given a few freebies from the vendor last weekend and this week i have a female P metallica in transit and securing a deal on two borneo black juvies tonight.

patriotgator

Arachnopeon
No tarantulas but in the last month I've gotten a centipede, scorpion, pacman frog, pixie frog and leopard gecko.

I need to get more Ts dangit.

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
Lyrognathus giannisposatoi & Chilobrachys dyscolus blue. I frickin love tarantulas with gradient coloration (or bicolor front and rear legs).

EmilzHernandez

Arachnosquire
Finally got a P.Metallica, a birthday surprise from my parents! At work we have tons of Gooties, and I am so happy to have my own. Meet Jasmine!

Attachments

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
well, finally after receiving them and making sure they were healthy, Tangled in Webs sent me my order:) . packing was a 8 out out of ten. they were all packed in a small box that wasnt fully closed and had tape over it keeping it shut. the tripepii container opened when i peeled the tape off. the tripepii was very closed to being smashed. the condiment cup it was in was severely dented and pushed the spider against the top of the cage. this mist likely happened when the mail-idiot shoved it in the cramped mailbox. :rage:
cant say ill be ordering from them again but all arrived healthy and decently packed. they some how misplaced their P cancirides and so i choose another spider for the same price. no freebie either, which is okay. Nice people, but wont be buying form them again, at least online. i prefer Tarantula Canada.
1x Nhandu tripepii 0.1 2.5" 3x Lampropelma violaceopes 0.0.1 1" 1x Psalmopoeus pulcher 0.0.1 3/4"

basin79

ArachnoGod
I posted this on another thread. But this lass arrived yesterday. A small juvenile female Grammostola iheringi.

Screamingreenmachine

Arachnosquire
After ages of failure in managing to land one (some terrible luck), I've finally added a G. Pulchra to my small collection :D An assumed female and "she" will be arriving tomorrow morning!

basin79

ArachnoGod
After ages of failure in managing to land one (some terrible luck), I've finally added a G. Pulchra to my small collection :D An assumed female and "she" will be arriving tomorrow morning!
Phenomenal. I absolutely love my beautiful black bulldozer. Haven't had her long myself.

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
FullSizeRender-(2).jpg
This little Pamphobeteus antinous came back with me from the BTS Expo! @The Grym Reaper you were right about these being ravenous... I took your tip about these being a nice replacement for the elusive G. pulchra and I see what you mean about "steroids". This one is around 3" and she devoured four mealworms in a couple of hours leaving no trace! I was gobsmacked... can't wait for this tank to grow!