A fresh MM P murinus
about 3" each
B albopilosum
G pulchripes
C cyaneopubescens

FIFTY BUCKS!

antsman

Arachnosquire
I just pre-ordered from Dawns spring import. Shipping out 23rd can't wait.

GBB female 2.5"
Lasiodora parahybana female 2.5"
Avic avic .75"

kinglaz85

Arachnopeon
Just added the following to the collection:

0.0.1 Brachypelma vagans
0.0.3 Phormictopus cancerides
0.0.2 Phrixotrichus scrofa
Thanks Blue Jaye

Jason B

Arachnosquire
Just received two slings today, both Stratopelma calceatum. Bringing my collection since getting back into the hobby at 5. I find it funny how two spiders of the same species, heck even the same sack reacted into two totally different ways to being unpacked. First sling I opened its end of the double packed straw and nothing. I litterally ended up letting it sit in its enclosure for a good 20 minutes before it came out, then I went in to retrieved the straw so i could repeat the process. Pulled the other side of the straw out and the other sling flew out like I was expecting the first one to do. While the first one has spent most of its time on the substrate, the second one has spent most of its time at the top of the enclosure. Just another great example of how eat spider has its own personality.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Received two new T's today. pretty stoked about adding these guys to my collection Finally!
Chilobrachys huahini
&
Heterothele villosella

almost ordered a C. huahini the other day, thankfully found my local shop just received one in their last order, and with the saved shipping cost, deceided to pick up the Villosella with it!

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
I AM FREAKING OUT.

I just picked up four new babies at the NW Reptile Expo. I am so freaking happy.

A. chalcodes - 3.75"-4" - female
A. avicularia - 4.5" - female
E. truculentus - 3" - unsexed
P. scrofa - 1" - unsexed.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
I AM FREAKING OUT.

I just picked up four new babies at the NW Reptile Expo. I am so freaking happy.

A. chalcodes - 3.75"-4" - female
A. avicularia - 4.5" - female
E. truculentus - 3" - unsexed
P. scrofa - 1" - unsexed.
ahh very nice!. A. Chalcodes are a great species, especially if you got a Confirmed Female! mines always out and about :)

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
Before the doors were open
I think I saw you at Adam's table but wasnt sure
you only wanted the fuzzy avics LOL?
Hehehe. I strolled in a little late, actually. Later towards noon. Trying to find parking was fun, but by the time we did, the line was gone!

And, yes, those soft fuzzy Avics have a special place in my heart, but I only got one this time! AND FOR TEN DOLLARS. I was hoping to score an A. minatrix, but no such luck.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
I got a decent batch at the NW Expo today.

0.1.1 C lividus
0.1 T sp Columbia
0.1 A seemanni blue
0.1 E trucelentus
0.1 A chacoana
0.1 A urticans
0.0.2 P ornata
0.0.2 T okerti

I sold or traded 16 to new homes as well. It was a fun day