Any New Additions?

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
From Jabberwock? Tried ordering online...guess I was a few hours too late. :punch:
Ended up ordering a female 2.5" P. muticus from another site. Should be here this week.:astonished:
Ouch!!! :bag: Yeah, she came from Jabberwock... Sorry man, that sucks. Hope the "Goddess" as @Chris LXXIX calls them turns out well though :)

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Just unpacked my Cyriopagopus sp. Bach Ma slings. Managed to snap a few photos before they got warmed up enough to start going psycho:

IMG_9369.JPG

IMG_9370.JPG

Very awesome Ts :D

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Was just looking like a typical Lampropelma of Omothymus set up.
Great spiders, enjoy.
Ahh I see how it looks that way from those pics. Here is the full setup:

IMG_9371.JPG

I keep my Chilobrachys in very similar setups, but with skewers added for anchor points, and they've been doing great so far.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Ahh I see how it looks that way from those pics. Here is the full setup:

View attachment 239675

I keep my Chilobrachys in very similar setups, but with skewers added for anchor points, and they've been doing great so far.
Woah.. have fun keepinghumidity up in there. I have like 20 holes in my Asian cages... That's overkill

Last edited:

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Woah.. have fun keep informed humidity up in there. I have like 20 holes in my Asian cages... That's overkill
This is the exact amount of holes in the enclosures I've been keeping my Chilobrachys in for a few months now. I add water to the sub every 2 weeks or so and it's perfect. It doesn't really ever get very dry where I live, so I think that helps as well.

LeonExotic

Arachnopeon
Just picked up 3 new slings this weekend

A. Metallica 1"
B. Albopilosum .5"
C. Cyaneopubescens 1" (I was really excited for this one but she is a bit testy)

Curly hair just buried itself, never to be seen again. GBB stays visible which is great, but she's airways looking menacing lol. Avic just hangs out. Not doing much :p

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
This is the exact amount of holes in the enclosures I've been keeping my Chilobrachys in for a few months now. I add water to the sub every 2 weeks or so and it's perfect. It doesn't really ever get very dry where I live, so I think that helps as well.
regardless. its less maintenance and easier to put roughly 20 holes. there is a thing as too much ventilation.

nburgmei

Arachnopeon
Added a juvenile A. moderatum, an adult A. hentzi, a subadult vinegaroon, three Centruroides vittatus, and an adult Hadrurus arizonensis pallidus (or just pallidus; I don't know the taxonomy).

basin79

ArachnoGod
My first ever Pamphobeteus arrived a little earlier. A female antinous.

keks

Arachnobaron
I knew, I don't come home only with my 5 M. balfouri slings (omg, they are soooo tiny, and all cuddle in one corner :):

MY prey today:
Caribena versicolor, Avicularia geroldi, Ybyrapora diversipes (A. geroldi is still Avi? This new names still confuse me :confused: ), and a little Acanthoscurria geniculata, I wanted to have one again, they are so inquisitive ^^. They all are unsexed slings.

I am very proud of myself, because there were sooo many interesting, cute, furry and beautiful I-all-wanna-have-slings ... and i bought only 5 boxes.

But I am sure, it was not the last time I was there ... :bag: .

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
@keks - Your lot sounds great!! The geroldis are still classified under Avicularia...for now. Hehe. I named it Gerold. MWAHAHAH. I also have an A. genic coming in today!!

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Technically not a new edition yet, but Hopefully Should be getting a couple new T's Today, for sure a Chilobrachys huahini "Asian Fawn"
and hopefully an A. Seemanni

or instead a P. Muticus.

I'm at work now but my Girlfriend should be going down to pick them up in the next few hours! already super excited about the new editions.