Any New Additions?

Cordialis

Arachnopeon
Hoping to get hold of a couple Euathlus sp. red within a month or so. They've been a bit elusive around these parts lately but now I have a lead. I sure do hope to get lucky on that since I do love those inquisitive little creatures!

I've also been eyeing D. diamantinensis (sooo pretty).

And then, three years into the hobby, something weird is happening to me. I find myself leaning toward taking the leap into Pokie land with the very stunning P. rufilata. Starting out, I thought I'd just have the one T. Yes yes, I'm aware how completely naive a thought that was :rofl: and I was absolutely not (not ever) going to venture into the old world territory. Yet here I am, strongly considering that gorgeous P. rufilata I've seen for sale (3cm unsexed specimens for 10€ a pop) :angelic:

Kuwagata

Arachnopeon
Perhaps I will put something communal. I still don't even know if its going to be a tarantula.

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
Ran by T-Canada's booth at Edmonton expo on the weekend. Picked up Two Hapalopus sp. colombia large. One D.fasciatus, and One C.cyaneopubescens.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Tuesday I'll be getting three H mac slings and three OBT slings from Swift, setting up for those tomorrow and Tuesday!!!!!

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
I'm looking for something for a ten gallon... Not sure what to put.
LP, T Blondi, T Stirmi, Lasidora Klugi, Maybe a A. Geniculata or some other Rather Large NW tarantula.

I currently have A LP and a A. Geniculata (just hooked out) both in 10 Gallons and they are both thriving.
As long as you don't keep it Overly simple it really Shouldnt be too big for any of them.

or you can always get a communal Centruroides sculpturatus Set up.
Ive had one going for almost a year now, up to 12 specimens currently and they are absolutely amazing to keep ;)

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Within this past week I've added so far a Third OBT sling, and a lovely little H. Maculata Sling!