Any New Additions?

Warren870

ArachnoRedneck
IMG_8777.JPG Had five new additions get delivered today.
G. iheringi
L. klugi
N. incei
P. sazimai
And the one I'm probably most excited about B. hamorii

arachnidgill

Arachnoknight
N. coloratovillosus, been wanting another Nhandu for a while just couldn't decide which one. About 3" and I suspect it's a male.
20190406_121818.jpg

Thekla

Arachnoprince
I went with @boina to an expo today. Real fun for sure, loads of tarantula dealers (way more than I expected) and lots of other stuff... like scorpions, snakes, geckos, centipedes, even wandering spiders (unfortunately very badly kept) ... and frogs! :D

Meet my new friends:
20190407_frogs.jpg
For now, they're called Ernie and Bert! :p

And I also got a tiny 1/3" B. emilia:
20190407_B emilia.jpg
Isn't she cute? :kiss:

ChaosSphere

Arachnosquire
Was at an expo this weekend, only brought two home: a very, very small Lyrognathus giannosposatoi and a Davus Fasciatus (that is almost certainly a D. pentaloris, luckily the price wasn't bad) - I'd throw in some pictures of the spiders but both burried instantly, with the Davus just sealing it self in its hide..
Oh, and picked up a bunch of terrariums.
Can I show them here? I mean, my Davus is IN THERE SOMEWHERE

Zaxxen

Arachnosquire
first attempt at a fun thread.. ;)

picked up some new spiders recently, namely my A aurantiaca and i'm planning on getting some more next week. 2 1" P cancerides, 1 3/4" A sp columbia and 1 3" 0.1 Nhandu tripepi.

very excited for the N tripepi, I've been interested in one for a little while and am ecstatic at finding a female for a good price.

this is meant to be a sort of who molted today kind of thread, lets see if we can make it go anywhere.. post whatever new additions youve got incoming or recently acquired below :)
Just got my first ever T yesterday, a 1.5-2cm N Chromatus, cant stop adoring it! Got it from an expo for round 10€ aswell as some feeders. Cant wait to get home from school to check on the lil guy/gal, atm its named Minerva as i hope its a female but whatever :D ill probably end up getting more eventuelly anyways :) she's very active atm and shes beautiful :) heres a photo of the little one!

Attachments

Drea

Arachnosquire
9CDB0679-916E-4D88-A87A-307605E21451.jpeg
Got my first ever Ts two days ago...

Three slings! Two I got for myself and one for my gf.

1" GBB
1" Rosehair (GFs)
1" OBT

I'm already considering several more! Haha.

P. Murinus (OBT) for a first. good for you. I have two juveniles right now that are just a blast.

After raise my Stromatopelma calceatum from a sling to an adult, P. Murinus are not so bad. Still fast though.

Small tip. It is better to use scientific names because the common names can be confusing or incorrect. It takes practice and some are really hard to say at first. Using genus and species also helps insure that when you are getting new T’s, you will be getting the ones you want.

Example

Grammostola porteri is sold often as a Rose Hair.

Grammostola Rosea is often sold as a Rose Hair.

They look almost the same but are different. I only share this because I currently have a Grammostola something who was sold as a Rose Hair. I have no idea what she is other then she was a rescue and I love her. Her name is Aragon.

Congratulations on your first T’s. ☺

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
8 new arrivals this week, and they're all around 1/2 an inch DLS.

2 G. porteri
2 P. sp purple
2 B. hamorii
2 A. geniculata

Michael Guirov

Arachnopeon
Pachistopelma bromelicola.
Tapinauchenius cupreus.
Brachypelma albopilosum (Nicaragua)
Orange bob.

P. bromelicola DSC_0502~2.JPG DSC_0422~2.JPG
T. cupreus
DSC_0445~2.JPG
B. albopilosum (CB from WC parents)
DSC_0450~2.JPG DSC_0451~2.JPG
Orange bob
DSC_0463~2.JPG

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Female Aphonopelma moderatum and Brachypelma schroederi. My Brachy army grows, even though the evil forces of taxonomy threaten to divide my forces! :mad: ;)

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
11 new arrivals today. All unsexed slings.

2 Sericopelma sp Santa Catalina
2 Xenesthis immanis
2 Pamphobeteus sp machala
2 Phormictopus sp South Hispaniola
1 Lasiodora difficilis
1 Nhandu carapoensis
1 Aphonopelma moderatum

docwade87

Arachnoknight
Picked up a P. Pulcher sling from a member on here today. Local! Beats shipping big time!! I got lucky

Killertut

Arachnosquire
on its way to me:

A. spec. boa vista
A. spec. equador
A. spec. peru purple
A. spec. variegata
C. laeta
C. versicolor
P. metallica