Any New Additions?

TreebeardGoddess

Arachnosquire
Picked up a tiny sling A. geniculata at Repticon on Saturday. I can't seem to get a pic of her that isn't super blurry. I still need to think of a name...

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
My 2 P. Regalis arrived today, stunning species. sorry for the crappy picture,

4817D4F1-3FC8-42F8-9634-E27B79592DCA.jpeg

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
At NARBC last weekend, got Aphonopelma seemani (blue), Brachypelma albopilosum (Honduras), Brachypelma vagans, Tapinauchenius violaceus, and a Phlogius sp. All are 0.0.1 and 1"-1.5", except the Brachys which are .5". Also wanted another scorpion, so I picked up an Opistophthalmus glabrifrons that may be gravid.

Tapinauchenius violaceus
20190323_132046.jpg
Phlogius sp.
20190323_130519.jpg
Aphonopelma seemani (blue)
20190317_203133.jpg
Opistophthalmus glabrifrons
20190316_183331.jpg

Dman

Arachnosquire
I paid way too much for a 1/3" H. chilensis sling last night. I hope to heck that the listing wasn't a mistake, though. That species has been on my Must Have list forrrreeeevvveerrrrrr and no one has it! Also I am impatient.

Now I wait for it to ship on Monday :eek:
Within the last couple of weeks: P. Metallica, D. Diamantinensis and a H. Pulchripes. All slings. I am afraid the addiction is strong in this one. Next up a Brazilian black and a GBB I think.

Barry67

Arachnopeon
If you insist a chuffed new owner, will tell everyone again :) i picked up an Avicularia sp Kwitara today..
20190323_120405.jpg

719Bloodhound

Arachnopeon
Going to be grabbing a Caribena versicolor on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will grab some pics when we get it

Last edited:

719Bloodhound

Arachnopeon
Within the last couple of weeks: P. Metallica, D. Diamantinensis and a H. Pulchripes. All slings. I am afraid the addiction is strong in this one. Next up a Brazilian black and a GBB I think.
The addiction is super strong I am getting sucked in more and more everyday

Dman

Arachnosquire
first attempt at a fun thread.. ;)

picked up some new spiders recently, namely my A aurantiaca and i'm planning on getting some more next week. 2 1" P cancerides, 1 3/4" A sp columbia and 1 3" 0.1 Nhandu tripepi.

very excited for the N tripepi, I've been interested in one for a little while and am ecstatic at finding a female for a good price.

this is meant to be a sort of who molted today kind of thread, lets see if we can make it go anywhere.. post whatever new additions youve got incoming or recently acquired below :)
Just picked up this Avic.

Attachments

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Now that I have been keeping many species of both NW and OW tarantulas I felt that I was finally ready to get a Brachypelma albopilosum (nicaragua). And coming in next week I have a Grammostola rosea, hope I'm up for the challenge......Wait, I think I may have done this backwards ;)

BenWilly

Tarantula Hillbilly
I picked up 2 omothymus schioedtei 1" slings , another aphonopelma chalcodes juvenile , a Lampropelma violaceopes 1" sling, and another encyocratella olivacea 1.25" sling this week. The chalcodes I got today at an expo. The others I picked up from a local dealer. Got a sweet deal on 3 brachypelma emilia slings from the same dealer that I am getting tuesday for $20 each, they are 3/4"

CJJon

Arachnokrólewicz
Much to my wife's chagrin, I picked up 4 new slings (and a freebie) from Swift's. Kelly also included a small assortment of crickets just in case. Nice. The boxed was packed great and the slings all arrived alive and quite well. They were packed perfect too.

3 B. albopilosum "Nicaragua"

1 A. brocklehursti

1 A. chalcodes "Freebie" (very tiny!)

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Not technically an addition since she won't be here until next week but I purchased that female B. hamorii you've all heard me threatening to sever my limbs for! :D