Any New Additions?

MissouriArachnophile

Arachnoknight
2.5 in P. Irminia got it Thursday, settled in its corkbark tube, it comes out and walks around the tube and goes back to the top and goes back in.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Wednesday - 1.1.0 Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati and 0.1.0 Stromatopelma calceatum. I've run out of room in the spider room so the S. calceatum is on the dresser next to my bed. Seems like a good idea:astonished:

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Wednesday - 1.1.0 Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati and 0.1.0 Stromatopelma calceatum. I've run out of room in the spider room so the S. calceatum is on the dresser next to my bed. Seems like a good idea:astonished:
I have a better idea, send me your Acanthoscurria and Xenesthis. I'll even take your Theraphosa too if you ask nicely ;)

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Lol, sorry, but I plan on moving in the near future (if things go well, fingers crossed) to a place with more room.

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
Lyrognathus giannisposatoi
Nice one, love the gradient colors on that species. Btw if you're trying to avoid burrowers, don't look up Selenocosmia kovariki, Chilobrachys dyscolus black or Eucratoscelus pachypus. I got these slings recently as my new additions. They're beautiful spiders (imo) so DON'T LOOK EM UP if you're trying to avoid getting more burrowers. ;)

boina

Lady of the mites
Nice one, love the gradient colors on that species. Btw if you're trying to avoid burrowers, don't look up Selenocosmia kovariki, Chilobrachys dyscolus black or Eucratoscelus pachypus. I got these slings recently as my new additions. They're beautiful spiders (imo) so DON'T LOOK EM UP if you're trying to avoid getting more burrowers. ;)
This board is really just a bunch of nasty enablers...:shifty:

:troll:

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
4 x 0.0.1 Phormictopus sp. South Hispaniola ‘Green Femur’

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Got this one last week, but never posted so might as well do it now.
0.0.1 Scolopendra hainanum.
DSC_0129.JPG

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Forgot to post my little precious spawn of Satan here so here you go
It’s a 2.5” unsexed H. Mac sling
0206F2B8-23A3-4277-92AC-5A297D3D9EBF.jpeg D82D72BB-5299-4E28-B1B3-5D4942831194.jpeg

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Picked up one P. vittata sling (I'm hoping to break my luck and actually get a female), one P. ornata sling, and one O. schioedtei sling. I said no more any time soon after the C. lividus but noooooooo :shifty:

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I got 1/2 inch G. pulchra and H. pulchripes slings last weekend. I live with my mother and she told me today that 8 spiders in the house was enough and to absolutely not buy anymore. Of course, that's what she said way back when when I got my first G. pulchra about ten years ago so we'll see. :angelic:

Minty

@londontarantulas
My Chilobrachys sp. electric blue and my new Brachypelma albopilosum (Nicaragua) arrived today. Will post photos when I can.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Two of one of my favorite genus are arriving tomorrow, funny thing is, I don't know exactly what they are (or what they'll 'turn out' to be)