Arachnopeon
I ordered from a user on here that I am expecting this week:
B. boehmi
B. emilia
G. rosea 'red'
P. metallica
P. ornata
P. regalis
P. vittata and a freebie of which I have no idea what it will be, which is pretty exciting.

An order from NetBug coming tomorrow:
Confirmed female 3.5-4" Aphonopelma chalcodes
H. maculata
P. murinus

Check out my YouTube in a couple days for the unboxing/rehousing vids:) Annitya's Arachnids
My first fossorial T's came to me as freebies, I probably would have never gotten a pethole if the c. darlingi that were given to me weren't so cool,

such a sucker for T's, I LOVE EM ALL!

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
No still only 14 sp available in the hobby.Lol
Would you change your name if P. rajaei became available? :troll:

I recently acquired a suspect male I. mira
0.0.1 P. miranda and 0.0.1 T. violaceus. The I. mira just settled in and made its trap door it's a really interesting sp. to say the least

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Would you change your name if P. rajaei became available? :troll:

I recently acquired a suspect male I. mira
0.0.1 P. miranda and 0.0.1 T. violaceus. The I. mira just settled in and made its trap door it's a really interesting sp. to say the least
I actually want a name change already.. I need to message the staff..

boina

Lady of the mites
Yesterday my new P. ornata arrived - it was supposed to be a sexed female but I've a strong suspicion it is actually a male...:sour:. The main problem with that is that I really, really, really wanted a female P. ornata. We'll see.
And with it came 0.1 Encyocratella olivacea - pretty small still (2.5"), but looking ventrally I'm reasonably sure it really is a female :).

igotcrabs

Arachnopeon
This weeks new additions are... B. Emilia, B. Baumgarteni, P. Metallica, and an A. Metallica... as well as a Heterometrus sp.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
I just ordered two new additions from Ken:

0.0.1 Harpactira baviana
0.0.1 Tapinauchenius sp. Caribbean diamond

Really stoked to expand my Harpactira collection and to get my first Tap :)
The choices of my next order from Ken are between Tapnichinaeus Caribbean Diamond and P.Smithi

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
The choices of my next order from Ken are between Tapnichinaeus Caribbean Diamond and P.Smithi
P. smithi has been on my list for a while now! That's definitely a tough decision. I chose the Tap since they don't get quite as big as Pokies.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
I have both from Ken. Both are very similar, but if you like webbers, go with the Caribbean Diamond. My female's previous enclosure was just filled with webbing. And wow, is she FAST! Definitely keep that in mind during any rehousing. My unsexed smithi mostly puts up dirt curtains, but is pretty active once the lights go out. Both tend to hide during the day: my Tapi in one of her many burrows (in some cases, she just covers herself in dirt and calls it good), my smithi in its dirt fortress of solitude (the remains of its old enclosure setup that I removed, spider and all, and plopped into the new enclosure).

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Cyriopagopus lividum.jpg

My most recent was my mature female C. lividus (this was prior to her rehouse and since then she has sealed herself off)

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
P. smithi has been on my list for a while now! That's definitely a tough decision. I chose the Tap since they don't get quite as big as Pokies.
I've always been more of a pokie man. (guess I do have to own em all. Haha) but I do love psalmos and taps, too

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
I have both from Ken. Both are very similar, but if you like webbers, go with the Caribbean Diamond. My female's previous enclosure was just filled with webbing. And wow, is she FAST! Definitely keep that in mind during any rehousing. My unsexed smithi mostly puts up dirt curtains, but is pretty active once the lights go out. Both tend to hide during the day: my Tapi in one of her many burrows (in some cases, she just covers herself in dirt and calls it good), my smithi in its dirt fortress of solitude (the remains of its old enclosure setup that I removed, spider and all, and plopped into the new enclosure).
I like both. I've owned taps and they do love covering everything. My T.gigas was like a p.murinus only arboreal and new world.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
I went to the Predators Reptile Expo up in Mesa today and picked up a sub-adult/juvie 0.1 A. metallica (great, now I get to read up on the Avicularia revision) and a 1.5-2" 0.0.1 Pamphobeteus sp. "Machala".

I love the enclosure I got for the metallica. I wish I got that for my adult P. miranda since it looks to be more her size...

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
I went to the Predators Reptile Expo up in Mesa today and picked up a sub-adult/juvie 0.1 A. metallica (great, now I get to read up on the Avicularia revision) and a 1.5-2" 0.0.1 Pamphobeteus sp. "Machala".

I love the enclosure I got for the metallica. I wish I got that for my adult P. miranda since it looks to be more her size...
Avicularia metallica wasn't part of the revision, so don't worry about it!