Any New Additions?

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
My last addition was a ~3.5" female G. pulchripes.

About a month before that I went to my first expo and picked up a Pampho. sp. "South Ecuador 2", A. juruensis "Morphotype 2", Y. diversipes, A. genic, L. klugi, & I. mira.

A week before that I got a male/female pair of 2.5" B. albo slings as well. :D

G. pulchripes Pamphobeteus sp. "South Ecuador II"
A. juruensis "Morphotype 2"
Y. diversipes A. geniculata

Last edited:

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Also just purchased 2 P. met slings that I'll get the beginning of next month so I'm mad excited for that.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Got a Sericopelma sp Azuero Panama juvenile on Thursday

Slings arriving next week:
Nhandu tripepii
Brachypelma albiceps
Phormictopus auratus

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
I got 4 very small B sabulosum slings. I figured Arachnoclown would just send 2. Instead I got 4. Flour beetles and pinhead lats are on the way. While I wait for Jamie's tarantulas to ship them, I'm just using fruit flies. I can't believe how small they are.

B sabulosum sling 3.jpg B sabulosum sling 4.jpg

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Getting two baby true emperor scorps on Tuesday, and FINALLY getting a singular C. ritae sling, got the very last one and I am absolutely stoked. Been looking for them for years, fingers crossed that it’s female!

Christoph27

Arachnopeon
This B. Albopilosum kept kicking hairs at the local pet store. My guess, he was the biggest T so everyone wanted to see him move. easiest way? They would constantly blow into his enclosure... So, i brought him home last week transfered him into a bigger enclosure and he hasnt displayed one sign of agitation. Unless its against his cricket, he eats very well. 20180520_030720.jpg

Minty

@londontarantulas
415EADD3-256E-4533-9F26-233394779925.jpeg 67300DDA-9169-4027-8C56-88F4C142474D.jpeg 2C050269-F67D-442E-A383-6AB5920CED73.jpeg F5EA016C-FEEC-407E-9B22-1FFD823B01BB.jpeg

6 new tarantulas from the BTS exhibition today.

1 x Caribena Versicolor sling
1 x Ephebopus cyanognathus sling
1 x female Chilobrachys sp Vietnam Blue
1 x female Poecilotheria strirata
1 x Lapropelma violacepes
1 x Pterinopelma sazimai female

Two new 25 x 25 x 25 sliding glass enclosures too. Loads of bargains!

cold blood

Staff member
This B. Albopilosum kept kicking hairs at the local pet store. My guess, he was the biggest T so everyone wanted to see him move. easiest way? They would constantly blow into his enclosure... So, i brought him home last week transfered him into a bigger enclosure and he hasnt displayed one sign of agitation. Unless its against his cricket, he eats very well. View attachment 275824
Kinda looks like a MM.

cold blood

Staff member
That is correct.
That bald abdomen is completely normal and to be expected then. It also won't eat much and will never plump up...glad you were willing to give it a good home in its final days. Just keep part of the sub damp and water in the dish, MMs are more prone to dehydration.

Christoph27

Arachnopeon
That bald abdomen is completely normal and to be expected then. It also won't eat much and will never plump up...glad you were willing to give it a good home in its final days. Just keep part of the sub damp and water in the dish, MMs are more prone to dehydration.
Yeah, I didnt feel like he should die in a pet shop, and my kids enjoy watching him mosey around the enclosure...almost as much as i do.
Also he's a wonderful educational tool for the kids and their friends. He will be greatly appreciated while he is here.
Thank you for the info as well, i was wondering about his bald spot but wasn't too alarmed. All in all he seems to be a pretty healthy T.

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
1.0.0 3” Brachypelma hamorii
0.0.x 1/4” Grammostola pulchra
0.0.4 3/4” Harpactira cafreriana
0.0.2 1/3” Lasiodora parahybana
0.0.1 3/4” Psalmopoeus irminia
0.0.3 1” Psalmopoeus pulcher

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
Yeah, I didnt feel like he should die in a pet shop, and my kids enjoy watching him mosey around the enclosure...almost as much as i do.
Also he's a wonderful educational tool for the kids and their friends. He will be greatly appreciated while he is here.
Thank you for the info as well, i was wondering about his bald spot but wasn't too alarmed. All in all he seems to be a pretty healthy T.

See if anyone is interested in breeding. You never know. MM at the right time and place can make all the difference.

Daesu

Arachnopeon
Went to the BTS exhibition last sunday and came away with -
P. regalis sub adult
B. albiceps sub adult
A. chacodes sub adult
P. irminia juvie
C. versicolor sling
M. balfouri sling
C. elegans sling

Pretty good haul.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Slings arriving next week:
Nhandu tripepii
Brachypelma albiceps
Phormictopus auratus
Little ones got here today and are in great shape, the seller also included 3/4 inch LP and 1.5 inch B.vagans freebies. The little B.vagans was the most stressed out spider I'd ever seen. Looks healthy but had 3 sets of legs over it's face and refused to budge from it's paper towel. I finally had to carefully trim off excess paper and just set it in the enclosure still on the towel. I put it on a high shelf in the bedroom which is kept dark for my scorpion. Four hours later I peeked in on it and it's still on the paper but it has spread out it's legs. Guess it will have to stay in the bedroom for a few days undisturbed.