Newest additions all are unsexed slings to juvies:

A. geniculata x2
B. smithi
N. coloratovillosus
P. muticus
P. subfusca(bara)

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
P. cambridgei juvie last week was my most recent addition, so far it's been the least visible of all my Psalmos :rofl::rofl:
I just picked up two Cambridgei slings about two weeks ago. I've seen them twice in that time. But they seem to like their prediced waxworms.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I just picked up two Cambridgei slings about two weeks ago. I've seen them twice in that time. But they seem to like their prediced waxworms.
I've seen my juvie out and about less than half a dozen times. I swear I always end up with the oddballs.

I have a reclusive P. cambridgei, a P. irminia that's almost always visible and quite well-behaved, a full on scaredy-cat L. parahybana and a bad-tempered B. smithi lol.

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
got three 3 in juvies 2 weeks ago ... I like them a lot

too bad the other psalmopeus besides irminia are so hard to come by,

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
I've seen my juvie out and about less than half a dozen times. I swear I always end up with the oddballs.

I have a reclusive P. cambridgei, a P. irminia that's almost always visible and quite well-behaved, a full on scaredy-cat L. parahybana and a bad-tempered B. smithi lol.
My irminia was quite the same way. I had a bad tempered E. Campestratus. But my L.P was just a glutton. To the point of climbing out of the enclosure and halfway into the cricket container before I could drop one in.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
got three 3 in juvies 2 weeks ago ... I like them a lot

too bad the other psalmopeus besides irminia are so hard to come by,
I wish it was like that where I am. I can come up with Cambridgei and pulchers all day. Every time I'm trying to find irminia slings, it's like trying to find Tapnichinaeus sp carribean diamond....in fact, I can find those easier than irminias

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
I wish it was like that where I am. I can come up with Cambridgei and pulchers all day. Every time I'm trying to find irminia slings, it's like trying to find Tapnichinaeus sp carribean diamond....in fact, I can find those easier than irminias
I would love to ad pulcher to my collection.. and have a friend with irminia sitting on a sac in the Chicago area

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I can come up with Cambridgei and pulchers all day
too bad the other psalmopeus besides irminia are so hard to come by
P. cambridgei are often given away as freebies/sold in bulk/sold ludicrously cheap here, P. irminia are easy to get hold of, P. pulcher are fairly easy to get hold of, P. reduncus pop up now and again, everything else is a mission to get.

I want a P. victorii but sod paying £95 for a sling lol

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
I have four new babehs coming in tomorrow! I'll be adding Avicularia kolumbien (x2) and A. pucallpa(x2) to my growing Avic (and now Caribena&Ybyrapora, too) collection. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.:astonished:

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
My most recently acquired Ts are:
0.75" B. smithi
0.75" B. emilia
0.5" G. pulchripes
2- 0.5" C. versicolors

Bringing my personal collection (not counting my husband and kids' Ts) to 7, including my 1.75" B. albopilosum and 3.5" A. avicularia. :astonished::embarrassed:

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
i have two Nicaraguan b. albopilosum. coming in the mail tomorrow morning along with p. platyomma

TONIGHT AT WORK WILL SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
3 P.hannahannas.No wait, 3 P.Hummahummahumma.No wait,3
P.hanumavilasumica.Came in last week.
2 have eaten,3rd is in molt.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I just ordered two new additions from Ken:

0.0.1 Harpactira baviana
0.0.1 Tapinauchenius sp. Caribbean diamond

Really stoked to expand my Harpactira collection and to get my first Tap :)

Paul Larke

Arachnopeon
Just had my forth tarantula delivered today. A sub-adult A. Avic. My first arboreal! Very lively coming out of the delivery tub and FAST, at least in comparison to what I am used to. I can't believe, however, how chilled s/he is now in the enclosure. I expected a lot of wondering around the enclosure at first, but s/he seems very content, nestled on the side of the glass.

jaycied

Arachnoknight
I ordered from a user on here that I am expecting this week:
B. boehmi
B. emilia
G. rosea 'red'
P. metallica
P. ornata
P. regalis
P. vittata and a freebie of which I have no idea what it will be, which is pretty exciting.

An order from NetBug coming tomorrow:
Confirmed female 3.5-4" Aphonopelma chalcodes
H. maculata
P. murinus

Check out my YouTube in a couple days for the unboxing/rehousing vids:) Annitya's Arachnids