Any New Additions?

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Birthday T, a Female Vitalius sorocabae, with another Kochiana brunnipes baby as my freebie.....extremely happy.

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Birthday T, a Female Vitalius sorocabae, with another Kochiana brunnipes baby as my freebie.....extremely happy.
Happy birthday!
I am so very jealous that you got a K. brunnipes as a freebie....

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Just got GBB, P. Rufilata, and C. Fimbriatus slings! Unfortunately, both the Rufilata and Fimbriatus molted mid transit, but I'm optimistic they'll be alright.

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Happy birthday!
I am so very jealous that you got a K. brunnipes as a freebie....
That's number 2 for me. I thought my first one was small, this one is even smaller. I've found that if I pat down the substrate in a vial so its fairly solid ground these little guys are happy to sit out and not burrow as tiny babies. And they're very amusing to watch, do all kinds of interesting stuff. Which makes monitoring food, etc. a LOT easier when they're 1/8 of an inch.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
0.0.4 Heteropoda davidbowie slings
0.0.4 Holconia insignis slings
0.0.2 Barylestis scutatus juvies (coming March)
1.1.0 Grammostola pulchra juvies (coming next week)

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Picked up 2 Holconia insignis slings at an expo today, and then finally caved and got the cutest little G. pulchra sling. I guess it’s time to see what all the hype is about.

octaJon

Arachnopeon
Picked up a 3.5" female Tapinauchenius gigas at a reptile show today. Such a beautiful orange tarantula; I just couldn't pass her up. Another new genus for my collection

image.jpeg Kind of hard to see but I couldn't get a good pic. Rehouse should be easy since it's a slow moving tarantula, right? ;-)

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Picked up a 3.5" female Tapinauchenius gigas at a reptile show today. Such a beautiful orange tarantula; I just couldn't pass her up. Another new genus for my collection

View attachment 266795 Kind of hard to see but I couldn't get a good pic. Rehouse should be easy since it's a slow moving tarantula, right? ;-)
Tapinauchenius are a very fun genus. You'll love her.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Just got 2 Brachypelma klaasi slings. They are 7/8 of an inch, and don't look like anything yet.

Turiell

Arachnopeon
I mentioned a valentines day Tarantula sale to some Entomologist friends of mine... And in total we ordered 11 :astonished:
I'll be getting an A. purpurea sling and a B. emilia sling, would've also added an A. minatrix but they sold out at the last minute, I'll have to look elsewhere I suppose.

I like to think I'm a good influence :angelic:
I believe Jamie is selling minatrix slings, if you want to take a look. My apologies in advance If I was wrong! :embarrassed:

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Received one IM 2" P. irminia, one 2" suspect male P. irminia, and a freebie 1/2" N. chromatus from a member on here. :) Thanks again!

Stormsky

Arachnopeon

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
I just picked up.....
3 B. hamorii slings
2 S. calceatum slings
1 P. cambrigei 1.5" juvie
MM P. Metallica
10 G oblongata
2 adult Tiger hissers + nymphs
100 mixed dubia

All with enclosures for $65

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Poecilotheria miranda 1"
20180225_131056.jpg
Poecilotheria Formosa 3/4"
20180225_132255.jpg
Phormingochilus everetti 3/4".
20180225_134723.jpg
Xenesthis sp. Colombia blue 20180225_130503.jpg 2" sexed female.

Last edited:

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
There was a G. pulchra sling at the pet store for less than I’ve seen online, and it’s almost my birthday, so now it is mine :p

MikeyD

Arachnosquire
I'm still very new to keeping Tarantulas but added few more this week to my small collection. I started keeping Amblypygi about a year ago and that was how I got interested in Tarantulas. My first T was a 1/4" Cyriocosmus elegans sling a couple months ago, followed by an even smaller Kochiana brunnipes sling. Both are doing very well so I decided to keep with the theme of dwarf Tarantulas for now. Last week I added a few more.
Cyriocosmus chicoi
Cyriocosmus perezmilesi
Catumiri argentinensis
Ami sp Columbia
Neoholothele incei Gold
and a freebie sling of Kochiana brunnipes

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Yesterday I received the T. plumipes and H. gigas slings that I traded a MM to Inland Sea for.
Today I received an immature 1" male P. scrofa, a P. cancerides sling, and a male and female Halloween hissing cockroaches. Thanks @EulersK !

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Today's score was all slings:

Brachypelma albiceps
Brachypelma vagans
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (looks so pretty! Photographs soon.)
Grammostola rosea (RCF)
Phormictopus cancerides

and an unexpected freebie: another Phormictopus auratus

Last edited: