1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any New Additions?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Venom1080, Apr 20, 2017.

1. StampFan

StampFan Arachnosquire Active Member

Advertisement
    Birthday T, a Female Vitalius sorocabae, with another Kochiana brunnipes baby as my freebie.....extremely happy.

2. Tia B

Tia B Arachnopigeon Arachnosupporter

Arizona
    Happy birthday!
    I am so very jealous that you got a K. brunnipes as a freebie....

3. ZHESSWA

ZHESSWA Arachnopeon

Just got GBB, P. Rufilata, and C. Fimbriatus slings! Unfortunately, both the Rufilata and Fimbriatus molted mid transit, but I'm optimistic they'll be alright.

4. StampFan

StampFan Arachnosquire Active Member

That's number 2 for me. I thought my first one was small, this one is even smaller. I've found that if I pat down the substrate in a vial so its fairly solid ground these little guys are happy to sit out and not burrow as tiny babies. And they're very amusing to watch, do all kinds of interesting stuff. Which makes monitoring food, etc. a LOT easier when they're 1/8 of an inch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quinnk74

Quinnk74 Arachnopeon

Picked up an OBT sling today, about half inch right now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. wetwork

wetwork Arachnosquire

CA
    0.0.4 Heteropoda davidbowie slings
    0.0.4 Holconia insignis slings
    0.0.2 Barylestis scutatus juvies (coming March)
    1.1.0 Grammostola pulchra juvies (coming next week)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sarkhan42

Sarkhan42 Arachnobaron Active Member

Picked up 2 Holconia insignis slings at an expo today, and then finally caved and got the cutest little G. pulchra sling. I guess it’s time to see what all the hype is about.

• Like Like x 2
  8. octaJon

octaJon Arachnopeon

Picked up a 3.5" female Tapinauchenius gigas at a reptile show today. Such a beautiful orange tarantula; I just couldn't pass her up. Another new genus for my collection

image.jpeg Kind of hard to see but I couldn't get a good pic. Rehouse should be easy since it's a slow moving tarantula, right? ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  9. dangerforceidle

dangerforceidle Arachnosquire Active Member

Tapinauchenius are a very fun genus. You'll love her.

• Agree Agree x 1