Any New Additions?

athlete96

Arachnosquire
Just got Nhandu Tripepii sling on wednesday
Mine is batshit crazy. I am warning you now.

I broke today guys. I got a GBB sling. I payed 100$ with taxes for the damn thing. It’s not even half an inch. Couldn’t resist though, and it’s from a petstore I want to support.

01E86E5E-1CCF-48DF-AFC9-F7589FD2D224.jpeg 22ECE807-3F14-4C44-AC71-614B8273F621.jpeg

I also acquired this thing last night. I’m not sure what it is... a grape with legs? I don’t know how it ended up in my A. gens cup!

CD7150CA-736B-4D60-8D2B-A40512E80F44.png

:rofl:

Tarmizi Zakaria

Arachnopeon

I broke today guys. I got a GBB sling. I payed 100$ with taxes for the damn thing. It’s not even half an inch. Couldn’t resist though, and it’s from a petstore I want to support.

View attachment 264235 View attachment 264237

I also acquired this thing last night. I’m not sure what it is... a grape with legs? I don’t know how it ended up in my A. gens cup!

View attachment 264236

View attachment 264235 View attachment 264237

View attachment 264236

Can you share your experience with your N.Tripepii...

Juniorispissed

Arachnopeon
I broke today guys. I got a GBB sling. I payed 100$ with taxes for the damn thing. It’s not even half an inch. Couldn’t resist though, and it’s from a petstore I want to support
My steal from a local add online got me $200 in enclosures along with 5 T's. One was a gbb at about 1-1 1/4". Been waiting until I can snag one for less.

athlete96

Arachnosquire
Can you share your experience with your N.Tripepii...
Fantastic eater and grows like a weed. It's the most skittish T I have though, and that's up against my T gigas. Its the only one I've had trouble rehousing so far because I opened the lid, and with a little scream of freeeeeedom it bolted into the catch cup. :shifty: I come around the check on my Ts and this guy is always bolting around - unless its a few days away from moulting. Then it doesn't really move. Some reports online say they're quite a skittish spider, so just be extra careful when handling their enclosure or doing rehouses.

My steal from a local add online got me $200 in enclosures along with 5 T's. One was a gbb at about 1-1 1/4". Been waiting until I can snag one for less.
See, I knew I was over paying because I know where they got their shipment from and they up marked it by 50%. But that's what happens when you go through the middle man though, and its the best store in the area. I don't mind if hey make a little money when they take fantastic care of everything in the store.

Tarmizi Zakaria

Arachnopeon
Fantastic eater and grows like a weed. It's the most skittish T I have though, and that's up against my T gigas. Its the only one I've had trouble rehousing so far because I opened the lid, and with a little scream of freeeeeedom it bolted into the catch cup. :shifty: I come around the check on my Ts and this guy is always bolting around - unless its a few days away from moulting. Then it doesn't really move. Some reports online say they're quite a skittish spider, so just be extra careful when handling their enclosure or doing rehouses.

See, I knew I was over paying because I know where they got their shipment from and they up marked it by 50%. But that's what happens when you go through the middle man though, and its the best store in the area. I don't mind if hey make a little money when they take fantastic care of everything in the store.
Thanks for your sharing..yeah they quite skittish like i saw in tom moran video..and hair kickers too..

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
1.1.0 Harpactira dictator (another breeding project)

0.1.0 Eucratoscelus pachypus

0.0.1 Aphonopelma johnnycashi

floraborabora

Arachnopeon
I got a GBB sling today - very tiny and SUPER fast.. way faster than my C. versicolor sling. I'm thinking it already wants to eat (it's waving its front legs around quite a bit) but I just unpacked it so I'll wait until the morning.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I got a GBB sling today - very tiny and SUPER fast.. way faster than my C. versicolor sling. I'm thinking it already wants to eat (it's waving its front legs around quite a bit) but I just unpacked it so I'll wait until the morning.
I always offer food a couple hours after unpacking. Rarely do I have a tarantula decline a meal. I haven't seen anyone offer evidence that waiting or not waiting does anything to impact the tarantula either way. I've never seen any negative side effects firsthand either.

As for my new additions, picked up a couple free slings from a local NW keeper who was sent two OW slings as freebies. Chilobrachys sp. Vietnam blue and Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan.

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
As for my new additions, picked up a couple free slings from a local NW keeper who was sent two OW slings as freebies. Chilobrachys sp. Vietnam blue and Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan.
If you give them some anchor points, you will be amazed what cool webs and tunnels they make. Much more interesting structures than GBB does imo.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
I got my GBB sling (~ 1/2") and my A. merianae (ex tarapoto) sling (~ 1"-1 1/8") today! :D

20180125_1.jpg
Sooo tiny, but sooo, sooo super cute! :kiss:

20180125_102448.jpg
She's a bit camera-shy, but nice butt though. ;)

JohnR

Arachnopeon
Got my B. auratum and B. smithi (annitha) yesterday... My Brachypelma collection is getting bigger :)

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
On Sarurday I'm picking up a 1.5 Caribena versicolor and a freebie .75 Brachypelma albopilosum. This will be my second Versicolor around the same size. Sadly my first died about 2 months ago. I didn't want to give up on this species.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
If you give them some anchor points, you will be amazed what cool webs and tunnels they make. Much more interesting structures than GBB does imo.
I checked on them in the middle of the night and the Kaeng Krachan had already began to lay some pretty thick webbing in the very middle of their enclosure and the vietnam blue had started some light webbing. My female Vietnam Blue hasn't done much webbing at all which was disappointing, but she did make this strange mound of dirt and webbing for her den's exit point.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
My specimen completely covered her enclosure in webbing, can't even see the cork slab anymore at all. Definitely tops my GBBs. 20180102_232301.jpg

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Just ordered:
1" Ephebopus murinus
1" Lasiodora klugi
1" Holothele sanguiniceps
3/4" Ceratogyrus marshalli
My babies arrived today, unfortunately the H. sanguiniceps was DOA. I have no idea how it happened but the poor little guys abdomen was torn off :(. I emaied the seller and I'm sure she will make it right but it is still sad, I feel responsible for it's death. If I hadn't ordered it, it would probably still be alive.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
my first T should arrive tomorrow or Monday from ken the bug guy (im so exited!!!!!! :happy::happy::happy:) its a Brachypelma albopilosum sling. he listed it at about half an inch. ill post pics of it when it gets here