Any ideas

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Does anyone have any ideas on what type of trapdoor this is,I think it maybe from africa im just need alittle imput into this

Thanks

MacCleod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have no idea what species it could be, be it certainly looks very nice :eek: :}

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No idea on the species, but that is one of the coolest trapdoors I've ever seen.

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It is one of the better Looking trapdoors alright.i use to have 2 of these but one died and i think this one maybe a mature male.Its very hard to check as i believe the hooks on these spiders are very small!

Richard_uk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks to be the same as my African black trapdoor spider, wich was labelled Gorgyrella species. There is a picture of it in the other trapdoor thread.

I took this picture today! I didn't see the spider until I looked at the photo!

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had an idea that the species name began with a G,cheers mate

Where did you get your Hadrurus sp scorpions,as they are mighty fine looking scorps,i would nt mind getting some myself!;-)

MichaelaB

Arachnopeon
Hi!

mh... If I take a look at the eyes of these spider I think it´s a trapdoor from the familiy of Idiopidae...They´re often called Front-Eyed-Trap door spider...But I´m not sure.

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You could be right actually about the eyes,Try to guess what family it is from is like trying to win the lotto:)

danfekar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kinda looks like one of my trapdoors. Sold to me as "probably some Stasimopus sp", but I've benn told on several forums that this most likely is a Gorgyrella sp.

Do you see any resemblance?

Attachments