Any cool name ideas?

LittleOddIsopod

Arachnosquire
Last post got removed because apparently competitions are not aloud on the forum :banghead:

A couple of buddies and I have been breeding isopods for a year now and have been selling locally through forums. Now we are looking to start a website and register a name, but can not think of a good name that has not been registered! We have multiple suppliers and a whole website created, all we need is a name, so we have decided to host a name C-o-m-p-e-t-i-t-i-o-n (hopefully that slips through the algorithm). We are looking for something catchy/memorable, and a name that makes sense. It would be nice if it was a name that would allow us to branch out and sell other things, but that isn’t required. A couple of names we like are Glass Box Tropicals, Captive Isopoda, and Roach crossing (all of these names are taken).

the winner will receive some free isopods, which due to forum rules, I cannot specify here (contact for more info)

*Unlimited Entries*

To prevent the stealing of names, it is recommended that you do not post names in this thread. Instead, please email Ideas to me. (The provided email is temporary email, just for this competition)

SonoranExotics@gmail.com