[Inquiry] Any British/European H.swammerdammi breeders/keepers?

MikeyB123

Arachnopeon
I have been searching far and wide for someone, anyone who keeps, breeds this sp. as I have had one now for about 4/5 yrs and need a mate. All indications point to the fact I have a male and would really like to pair him off. If any of you fine people could give me a steer in the right direction you would make me a very happy man. I've seen some available across the water in the US but i think their/your laws prohibit the shipping. Wouldn't like to put an animal through that kind of treatment anyway.

Many thanks

Mike

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I have been searching far and wide for someone, anyone who keeps, breeds this sp. as I have had one now for about 4/5 yrs and need a mate. All indications point to the fact I have a male and would really like to pair him off. If any of you fine people could give me a steer in the right direction you would make me a very happy man. I've seen some available across the water in the US but i think their/your laws prohibit the shipping. Wouldn't like to put an animal through that kind of treatment anyway.

Many thanks

Mike
Just keep looking at The Spider Shop ads and Bugzuk, they pop up now and again, not as frequently as they used to though.

MikeyB123

Arachnopeon
Just keep looking at The Spider Shop ads and Bugzuk, they pop up now and again, not as frequently as they used to though.
Thanks bud. I go on both sites regularly but never hit the jackpot. Fingers crossed.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Thanks bud. I go on both sites regularly but never hit the jackpot. Fingers crossed.
The only other option is if you know someone going to either Ham or Houten shows to bring a couple of females back for you.