Any Advice?

Felion

Arachnopeon
Nice looking dehaani, cheers the basics have been gone over. Dehaani was my 2nd pede they can be kept by beginners but the venom is bad so respect must be shown and caution taken when working in the enclosure or feeding. Other than that they take care of themselves.
Thanks! is the Dehaani venom worse than the subspinipes?

Felion

Arachnopeon
Avoid putting yourself in situations where you can get bit. If you feeding live prey (roaches, crickets, etc.) crush the head a little and drop it near the hide. Non-living prey (baby food, pinkies, fruit) use tongs and put near the hide. It will find it if it wants it.
Definitely, no matter what I do NOT want to get bit by this thing. Will definitely try doing that crushing the head trick, thanks for letting me know about that! what kind of fruit would be good for it and how often?

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Definitely, no matter what I do NOT want to get bit by this thing. Will definitely try doing that crushing the head trick, thanks for letting me know about that! what kind of fruit would be good for it and how often?
I don't actually don't have this species (yet), but I see that most people feed them grapes. Here's a thread that will help;

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/what-fruit-do-you-all-feed-to-your-centipedes.305203/

Also if you feed dubia roaches don't give them adult females. My Scolopendra heros, which are in the 7- 9 inch range, have trouble getting a grip on the big ones.

Felion

Arachnopeon