1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anuroctonus phaiodactylus help?

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Scorpssnaksnbug, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Advertisement
    I just need to know some basic facts like Venom Potency nd other thing along this line.
    Also stuff like required space, can you keep two together, and their aggressiveness

2. I have never kept this species but the toxicity of the venom probably has no medical importance at all. I would not worry about that.;)

The terrarium size should be appropriately sized for the size and number of scorpions. I do not know if this species is communal, if you are uncertain I would not keep them together. Many U.S. native species are extremely quick and I do not know if this applies to this particular species, but I would be careful. They are probably pretty defensive. Their enclosure environment (ie. substrate, temperature, humidity, etc.) should replicate their natural environment. I hope this helps! Good luck!:)

3. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    Nothing medically significant. Very agressive. Only housed by themselves. Females are deep burrowers, males usually found wondering around for mates.They are also found around hard packed soil. Like most scorpions keep around 78-80's. Very fun to watch. Only the males have the swollen stinger.

4. what about Israeli gold scorpion?

5. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    The gold, or scorpio maurus, are deep burrowers , mildly aggressive, Like a little more humidity than most desert species. Usually spray the corner of the encloser once or twice a week. More detailed care sheet can be found here http://www.schorpioenenforum.nl/index.php?topic=151.0