Anticipating the arrival

BrotherM213

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new X. Immanis. It was very cold last night and today so I hope there were no problems...I am getting the cage setup for it right now.Can't wait, my head is about to explode with anticipation. I am going to finish the cage and pace around until it arrives. I will try to get some pics up when i have the chance.

melanie5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Terrible isn't it, the waiting? I'm always like that, everytime something new comes:p

Vietnamese510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
aga

ahaha i that is what i was doing the whole time this morning for my package of scorps!
i know how you feel!

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd let you come over and look at mine again Jester but the last time you tried snagging it. ;P Oh if your head explodes that leaves me with custody of your T's so focus! {D

Nick

BrotherM213

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ya, it didn't show up today before i went to work (now i am going to hang myself), think it might have been delayed due to cold temps....damnit!:evil: ...have someone there waiting for it incase it does but...damnit!:mad: hopefully soon

-ya, harrod all I have been doing the last few days was stare at the pic of yours in your photobucket....so georgeous.

BrotherM213

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just Arrived!!

I got my X.Immanis today{D :razz: ...Sweet. She(not sure if it is but it doesn't hurt to stay positive. She looks good and healthy, Can't wait until SHE gets bigger (I think i will name it "Big Girl"...that way it will be too embarassed to be a boy. Thought I would post a few pics.

BrotherM213

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
$138. Well worth it too (my personal favorite).

I made the tank out of some scrap plexi. could have made it look nicer but all i had to work with was hot glue(pain in the butt and messy)