Anticipated: Pic Thread & Discussion

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Mellow Yellow & Following the Leader/ Ring around the rosie

Took a few of my yellow's out today & I could have sworn I saw some blue tones in my red/green gecko?:)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Having A Bad Day Or What?

Man was this little buddy pissed today. LOL man they make me laugh some times. Down beast Down:razz:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Baby is looking NICE!

Red & Yellow Harley baby from Red dal (Dad)-Red/Yellow Harley (mom) is starting to look nice as he grows up:)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Wheres my shed & Where did these come from?

First little buddy kept trying to find his shed to eat it, but it was like trying to itch the middle of your back. The female I had had just laid eggs about 10 days ago and all of a sudden 2 more eggs? I must have missed them, but what a wonderful surprise:clap:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Watch Cleaner

This was just silly. I kept trying to put this little beauty girl away, but she kept jumping back & I was wondering, what does she want lol? Finally she jumped to my watch and licked it clean of the baby food/CG diet/calcium mix I had spilled on my watch then jumped right back. Funny little bugger!{D

Last edited:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Sorry about that don't know what happened?

I have had several individuals mention they saw my FS Thread that mentions pictures of many of my geckos, but when they went there they could not find any pics. Sorry about that and I don't know what happened, but when AB did some techincal work on the boards all of the pictures I had posted were gone I would imagine for space? It does look very strange to read conversation about the geckos and then see no pictures {D LOL. I will try to put up a variety of examples of my offspring such as: Red Black and White Dalmation (salt & pepper), Red Yellow Harley, Pin Stripe with Flame Black Dalmation Harley etc..., Extreme Yellow/ Orange Harley, Soft Green Yellow Harley, Extreme Orange Harley Blood Dalmation.

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

Last edited: