Anthia sexmaculata help!

PNTxLSTAR

Arachnopeon
I bought 2 of them and one of them has a leg missing and i have questions and any advice would be great
How to sex them?
One climbs on the back and its tail or something is aiming for the bum or there about of the other one are they breeding?
How often do they eat?
Can the one with leg missing live happy and well?
What can i use a small water dish? Im currently using milk bottle top (As i think its to deep but they just jump in it anyways)

(They havent been fighting and the leg isnt here)

beetlebundle

Arachnopeon
The one with the 'tail' is the males genitalia and it is trying to mate with the other beetle who I will assume is a female (as I cant see them) , so yes they are trying to breed. The males are generally smaller with a slightly thinner abdomen than the females. They are generally good eaters, mine like a large morio worm every other day so I aim for that, but it depends on the size of what you feed them generally. But generally I dangle something in front of them and if they take it they are hungry. I assume the one with the leg missing shouldnt have too much trouble though may not live as long as the others due to expending a bit more energy compensating for the lost leg but these are very tough beetles so you never know. Generally if you are going to put a water dish in their enclosure a water bottle top or a milk bottle top is perfect, to avoid anyone drowning I like to use bug gel for their hydration. Hope that helps!