Another T Loss

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It wasn't entirely unexpected, the more I got to see of "Baby" my black beauty, H minax, I could tell she was an older girl. She was not well for weeks and the night before last, she said good-bye.

She was a Hap and the gentlest of all Haps. She had a great sense of humor too as I touched her once and she pivoted in the air to come down and give me the infamous Hap slap. Not the devil as some say, but an angel to show me how all living things respond to love and give it back.

Oh, I know what some will say about T's not being capable, blah, blah. I know who you are and I don't care. Science does not care about love, nor understand it anyway. I guess I just miss my friend.

Thanks in advance to all of you who have loved on me for other worries and losses. Your guys are the greatest. All "hugs" dearly appreciated.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
*hugs* *hugs*
sorry dd youll find another to give that attention too.

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Get it cast in resin so you can look at her forever.

tarandrew

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm sorry about your loss :eek: .

And I'm with you on the love factor. All my T's have their own personality and they give me a response to everything i do, despite people saying they are mindless bitey things with eight legs.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sorry about your loss :eek: .

And I'm with you on the love factor. All my T's have their own personality and they give me a response to everything i do, despite people saying they are mindless bitey things with eight legs.
Thanks everyone, it helps so much.

Tarandrew - Yeah, they are the true "love bugs"