Another one...

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
After loosing my C vit last week, i lost my male cheloctonus Jonesii. I think something fishymight be going on???? But good news is may female may be gravid...wooo. Either way im not buying ne more scorps until im sure i can properly care for all of them, ive been very busy lately and im afraid its possible my lack of care could have killed them...all thoughi still tend to them once every few days and its only been a week and a half....yikes o well. 2 scorps down but 6 still running happily.

r8frazer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry bout your loss but if you've got a gravid female at least its only a matter of time before your overrun with scorps!!

Frazer

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss, Hopefully no more are own their way out.

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cashew,

Sorry for the loss.
Problem is that when dealing with wc material, you can never know the actual age of the specimens and for the majority of species, no one has an idea of their actual lifespans. More than likely, both deaths were simply the results of old age and not the result of improper care on your part.
Typically, C. jonesii are very hardy, adaptive and "forgiving" of even improper care for long periods of time.

Take care...Luc

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
true.. you really cant tell their age onec they are WC adults, they may jus die the next day you'll never know and i hate that feeling, maybe thats y i always go for juv scorps :)

sorry for you loss/ well.. thats life and death. wish you all the best and well being :)