another litter

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Mo bibis! Sooner or later I will start selling some. I'll go through the trouble of counting pectine teeth to try and sell pairs later for anybody looking to breed them. Older ones I have aren't mature yet so that's the only way I could at least try to come up with pairs.

Alexramirez504

Arachnopeon
Mo bibis! Sooner or later I will start selling some. I'll go through the trouble of counting pectine teeth to try and sell pairs later for anybody looking to breed them. Older ones I have aren't mature yet so that's the only way I could at least try to come up with pairs.

How much are you asking for the babies?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have many of them, I have some older CBs that aren't mature yet. I'm a hoarder, I don't really like selling things. But, it's close to having to sell some of these because it just doesn't make sense to have so many. I will sell some older ones soon rather than these younger ones, I'm thinking $75. btw for those that don't know, they are Heterometrus swammerdami, I saw that I never mentioned that.

Crom

Arachnosquire
PM sent...! You know ive been waiting on these. Lol. Beautiful beast and youngsters, that's a pic that makes me pretty dang happy