Another happy thread!

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My versicolor laid a sac! She only waited 49 days post breeding and I only had one pairing between her and the boy. She didn't waste any time at all! Hopefully the sac is good and we hear the pitter patter of little versi feet soon! :clap:

She's currently not in the best of locations to take a photo. I'll post one later if I can get a decent one.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
she's just over 4 1/2 inches...my smallest of my 3 girls, but the same size as the girl I had drop a sac last year. I'm hoping my 5 1/2 inch girl drops soon too.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well, poo...I pulled the sac yesterday and all the eggs were dried and clumped together. They didn't show any sign of development, so I'm assuming they were never fertile to begin with. The girl was really annoyed at losing her sac so I gave it back to her...she is still caring for it even though it is a dud. She isn't as emaciated as my last girl to drop though, so fingers crossed she double clutches. That's a real long shot though. :(

kupo969

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry to hear, but I would pull that sac back out. It can and will mold and attract mites.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I figured she'd drop it eventually and I'd pick it out. Do you think it's a high liklihood to mold while she's still caring for it? If it will be better for her, I can take it back out.