Another Craigslist Nightmare

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
70$ for a Chaco?? That's a rip off. A person would be either ignorant OR just full of money they can burn it to heat their home to buy that Chaco at that price.
The seconds are the victorious ones: cash is supposed to be throwed, literally, outside of the windows... FED will continue to print fresh bucks, no panic.

'Here your $70, vile cheapskate: now go out and buy those burgers' ah ah ah, priceless :p

Vinny2915

Arachnosquire
Where did he buy them to put them at these foolish prices. Where I am in the world a 2" P.regalis wouldnt even sell well at $50 and the 1" G.pulchripes wouldn't sell well above $30.00

RonnyT

Arachnosquire
Where did he buy them to put them at these foolish prices. Where I am in the world a 2" P.regalis wouldnt even sell well at $50 and the 1" G.pulchripes wouldn't sell well above $30.00
I just saw this

"Tarantula sp."

"Spider-Man looking. This tarantula is still young so it hasn’t gotten the red colouration yet but as he grows into an adult he will gain the red colouration along with keeping his blue. Currently body with legs is the size of a loonie.
$100 OBO"

What????

Here are the pics. Seems like C. versicolor. What do you guys think?

Attachments

Vinny2915

Arachnosquire
"Spider-Man looking. This tarantula is still young so it hasn’t gotten the red colouration yet but as he grows into an adult he will gain the red colouration along with keeping his blue. Currently body with legs is the size of a loonie.
$100 OBO"
I think that is the most cancerous piece of writing I have ever had the unfortunate experience of being able to read. I have to now bleach my brain with Clorox so I no longer live to remember such a thing. That is just too much. Btw I think C.versicolor too. If so, it is worth 25.00 max.

starnaito

Arachnosquire
I just saw this

"Tarantula sp."

$100 OBO"

What????

Wow... Looks like a versicolor. But, I'm no expert - maybe it's a radioactive spider.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I just saw this

"Tarantula sp."

$100 OBO"

What????

Come on guys that's the spider that bit Peter Parker. It's worth at least 250 just for the spider man powers you'll get from taking a hit.

RonnyT

Arachnosquire
I think that is the most cancerous piece of writing I have ever had the unfortunate experience of being able to read. I have to now bleach my brain with Clorox so I no longer live to remember such a thing. That is just too much. Btw I think C.versicolor too. If so, it is worth 25.00 max.
Not even 25, I paid $15 for mine.