Anery Sand Boa Not Eating

SkellyBean1203

Arachnopeon
In sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, I'm new to this but I really need help. I've had a 6 inch Anery Sand Boa for a month and a half and she refuses to eat. She lives in a 10 gallon tank with another Sand Boa almost a foot long. They get along fine and my housing is great (a Veterinarian friend of mine took a look at my set up). I've tried everything but she will not eat, I've already had to take her to the Vet once to get nutrients and vitamins for her. I dont know what to do I'm so worried she it going to die. Please help.

Myrmeleon

Arachnoknight
My understanding is that these snakes are communal, but perhaps the size difference is stressing one out? Have you tried getting a bigger tank for the both of them or giving them separate 10 gallons? Have you experienced anything like this with your first sand boa when it was younger?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Photos of your enclosure and what temps you havw them at would be helpful.

What have you tried feeding, and via what method (i.e. are you removing the snake from its enclosure, etc)?

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
Honestly, your boa is probably stressed out because of its tankmate. What behavior suggests that these animals are “getting along”? Also, could you please provide more info/pics of your setup?