1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androctonus Australis Hector (Tunisia & Tendrara Morocco) PRO HELP

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by ArachnoDrew, May 27, 2017.

1. ArachnoDrew

ArachnoDrew Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    I have only known there to be 1 type of Australis "Hector morph" from Tunisia but it has recently been brought to "MY attention" that there are a RARE few that come from (Tendrara morocco), there is VERY VERY VERY little research anywhere on them. The only proof I've actually seen of them is on for sale lists from German breeders.. I have yet to see anything on them here on AB ANYWHERE are their any "Australis pros" that can chime in and tell me of they know anything about them? I currently own 1.1 Hector from tunisia and have 1.1 Hector from Morocco on the way but would like to know more about the two..... I know Hector is a color morph but is there a worth noticing difference between these 2 hectors other than locality

2. ArachnoDrew

3. RTTB

RTTB Arachnoprince Active Member

Well there are experts here with far more knowledge and experience than me but I would be happy to assist a fellow fanatic with their scorpion passion.

4. RTTB

Something about cryptic highly venomous scorpions from remote regions of North Africa really intrigues me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well... If it is from a German breeder I would say it is probably true. Those Germans are real good with their scorpions and the European hobby tends to get non-U.S. species first anyways :/ May I ask which breeder is this from?

6. ArachnoDrew

One of them I've seen was off a Facebook page from a Guy in Germany. 2nd source and time I've seen them for sale was recentlly.from them same breeders that my 2 tunisia hectors came from. He has them labeled as
    Hector (Tunisia) & Hector (Tendrara morocco). And another reliable breeder from Switzerland also has them labeled the same way on his for sale list

7. gromgrom

gromgrom Arachnoprince

ohio
    I've got a pair and two subadults

8. ArachnoDrew

9. Anoplogaster

Anoplogaster Arachnobaron Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. ArachnoDrew

Hese who I'm purchasing from lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anoplogaster

Anoplogaster Arachnobaron Active Member

He's awesome!

12. Scorpionluva

Scorpionluva Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

PA
    I'm sure The person from Germany who has this rare locale specific morph of Australis hector is legit ..... BUT it wouldn't surprise me if others would try to capitalize on this new found locale morph by selling normal Tunisia hectors as the morroco hectors
    Hectors are awesome in either case :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. RTTB

I highly recommend ButhidaeBomb.

14. ButhidaeBomb

ButhidaeBomb Cant Re-Member Arachnosupporter

I didn't chime in earlier because it may have been a conflict of interest. but yes....the hector from Tunisia and morocco are both legit. :)

!!!scorpionluva!!! where the heck have you been?! tried to text you the other day.

15. I just heard of this Hector morph don't have one yet but will have one as soon as my friend breeds successfully still must wait until then